Stacking with alphamax xt

buntznastyfit

Awards
I'm currently bulking right now and just purchased alphamax xt and was wondering if there would be anything good to stack with it? I'm trying to stay natural because I lift in a tested federation.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first time using Alphamax XT? If so, I would run it solo to see how you respond to it. If you add in additional supplements you won't know what helped and what didn't. Since Alphamax XT is a complete all-in-one product, there really isn't any need to stack it with anything for your first time using it. What are your goals with Alphamax?

buntznastyfit

Awards
Looking to boost my testosterone because I've had issues with having low testosterone in the past and hoping it helps with me gaining weight

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Looking to boost my testosterone because I've had issues with having low testosterone in the past and hoping it helps with me gaining weight
If you're eating in a surplus and training hard, Alphamax XT should help with increased recovery and strength gain. Was your low test levels diagnosed by a doctor?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like John said, Alphamax XT is great solo. If anything, just make sure your daily basics are covered.

A product like Powermax XT is always beneficial. It covers Creatine, Betaine, L-Alanyl L-Glutamine, COP, Taurine, Glycerol, Amentoflavone, and Electrolytes.

Basically that is a 1 scoop per day ergogenic product that will help with Strength, Recovery, Endurance. I used to try to take creatine and others separately, however the all in ones make life a lot easier.

buntznastyfit

Awards
When I was on the anti-depressants they had me on a while ago they had me tested and I was on the low end of normal but the doctor didn't put me on anything. I hadn't been tested in a while but still have symptoms of having lower testosterone

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Gels might fit well with the Alphamax.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say X-gels as well. Especially if size and strength are your concern. AlphaMax XT is awesome. I think you'll enjoy it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels, only if you have ran AlphaMax XT solo before. If not, wait on stacking it with anything. If you stack two new products, you will not know which one is effecting you and how it is doing so.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A "staple" supplement like PowerMax XT is always a good thing to have as a natural. Also, PA is one of my favorite natty ingredients for strength/muscle. I just go with 3 tbsp soy lecithin granules a day. The granules are very affordable and also go well with X-Gels; a great natty stack would be AlphaMax XT, PA, and X-Gels, plus whatever source of creatine and betaine you have (PowerMax XT, Ergonine, etc).

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Soon, November and December, I will stack Alphamax xt + 2.0 Follidrone
Currently I am with (for September and October) tr1umph + ara.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
A "staple" supplement like PowerMax XT is always a good thing to have as a natural. Also, PA is one of my favorite natty ingredients for strength/muscle. I just go with 3 tbsp soy lecithin granules a day. The granules are very affordable and also go well with X-Gels; a great natty stack would be AlphaMax XT, PA, and X-Gels, plus whatever source of creatine and betaine you have (PowerMax XT, Ergonine, etc).
The granules is true that are convenient ...
But people forget that they are also "added fat in the diet" ...
And for me the diet is before all things! care maniacally to 100%.
Then if one eats with high intakes of fat, Amen, but someone like me, who prefers carbohydrates as an energy source, I keep low with fat, 30 grams maximum per day.
Tr1umph for example, if I remember correctly, 1scoop equivalent to 8g of :(! Fat that I calculate in my 30g fat :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second this. An ergogenic aid like Ergonine or PowerMax XT would be fine to stack with a product that you are running for the first time. Either of these products should be a staple in one's supplement regime. Betaine and creatine, which are in both are very vauleable and not only hav a posstive impact on performance, but also body composition. PowerMax XT contains a full 2.5 grams of betaine. Look at the two studies below, they are pretty telling.

http://www.ergo-log.com/the-anabolic-effect-of-betaine.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

Additionally, Nutriverse has 20% off PowerMax XT through Tuesday, making it a great offer.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second this. An ergogenic aid like Ergonine or PowerMax XT would be fine to stack with a product that you are running for the first time. Either of these products should be a staple in one's supplement regime. Betaine and creatine, which are in both are very vauleable and not only hav a posstive impact on performance, but also body composition. PowerMax XT contains a full 2.5 grams of betaine. Look at the two studies below, they are pretty telling.

http://www.ergo-log.com/the-anabolic-effect-of-betaine.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

Additionally, Nutriverse has 20% off PowerMax XT through Tuesday, making it a great offer.