Laxogenin dose too big?

romanstrijbos

Awards
Hi all, first post!

I got myself Laxozome max by EPG. The label says it contains 100mg laxo per tablet. I should take 2 tablets daily. That would make 200 mg laxo per day. BUT I read everywhere that 100 mg laxogenin a day is sufficient and more won't add benefits.

What is the deal here? Should i just run it at 1 cap or stick to the label?

Thanks

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hi all, first post!

I got myself Laxozome max by EPG. The label says it contains 100mg laxo per tablet. I should take 2 tablets daily. That would make 200 mg laxo per day. BUT I read everywhere that 100 mg laxogenin a day is sufficient and more won't add benefits.

What is the deal here? Should i just run it at 1 cap or stick to the label?

Thanks
I would stick with the 2 tabs daily, most natural anabolics like lax work better with higher doses. Now there is a ceiling i have had customers use 3-4 tabs of laxozome daily with great results, i wouldn't recommended over that amount though cost/gains ratio wouldn't be worth it at that point be better off stacking another product once you hit that amount of laxogenin.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Each tablet is 50 mg laxo, a serving is 100 (2 tablets) pretty misleading

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Each tablet is 50 mg laxo, a serving is 100 (2 tablets) pretty misleading
I agree, its sad many companies still try to use that tactic.

romanstrijbos

Awards
Thanks guys! I see now, the label is indeed a bit misleading.. Im stacking the laxo with a tbooster i got at a big discount called massfx black. Is it any good? What would you recommand stacking it with from your shop?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! I see now, the label is indeed a bit misleading.. Im stacking the laxo with a tbooster i got at a big discount called massfx black. Is it any good? What would you recommand stacking it with from your shop?
Really funny you mentioned Mass FX Black as I was just chiming in on the Laxo, but I have actually logged Mass Fx Black on this site and it was very enjoyable - seemed like I was always more pumped on it. Appetite on Black was also ferocious oddly. I would take the Laxo at 150/day if I were you; that dosage range has always served me well. That and Black for 6-10 weeks would be a great stack.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I see now, the label is indeed a bit misleading.. Im stacking the laxo with a tbooster i got at a big discount called massfx black. Is it any good?
Dude you bought the tbooster and you're on here asking is it any good? Did you not do your research on it before you parted with your cash?

romanstrijbos

Awards
Really funny you mentioned Mass FX Black as I was just chiming in on the Laxo, but I have actually logged Mass Fx Black on this site and it was very enjoyable - seemed like I was always more pumped on it. Appetite on Black was also ferocious oddly. I would take the Laxo at 150/day if I were you; that dosage range has always served me well. That and Black for 6-10 weeks would be a great stack.
Thanks i'll read your log! I notice a bit acne around my nose and also eat like a beast so i guess thats the Black too.. I think ill stack it with a Divanil based product next time!

Dude you bought the tbooster and you're on here asking is it any good? Did you not do your research on it before you parted with your cash?

I did, was just wondering how the opinion was on this forum, especially combined with the laxo

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Run it at at least 100, if you have the spare cash you could run it with BPS Androcrine as well which is a transdermal and should have better absorbency. Probably not what you want to hear but orally Laxo isn't absorbed all that great.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say start out at 100 and then bump up to 200 if it were me.