Ephedra Is Back?
- 05-14-2005, 09:11 AM
Ephedra Is Back?
I just got an email from a supplement vendor that says the ban was lifted. They are once again selling StackerII and Diet Fuel by Twinlab. I remember the thread about a possible lift of the ban, but I hadn't heard anything since. Does anyone know if there has been progress on the ban?
I'll post the source if I get the ok from a mod.
- 05-14-2005, 11:38 AM
- 05-14-2005, 01:03 PM
however i think the judge ruled it was ok for 10 mg/day or dose.
The products that are coming back out have closer to 25 mg per dose which may mean that these companies could get into trouble.
05-14-2005, 08:42 PM
The studies that Neutraceutical released stated that 10mg ephedra alkoloids are not harmfull.. The FDA wants to keep the higher dosed products off the market, and those in a "proprietary blend" since they want to make sure the dose doesn't go over 30mg... I do know of a place in MA that has Stacker 2 (not my favorite) with 25mg, had it within weeks of the ruling..
05-14-2005, 10:20 PM
05-14-2005, 10:29 PM
Yeah but they won't sell it in California because they're still trying to protect the children but we can buy ephedrine legally, go figure
Similar Forum Threads
- By CRUNCH in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 12Last Post: 08-31-2006, 08:01 PM
- By faerieeyes3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2006, 10:42 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 62Last Post: 04-01-2005, 07:32 AM
- By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2004, 04:25 AM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 05-05-2003, 09:52 PM