PH's worth it?

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
PHs are very expensive and can be a lot more harmful to you than injectable as... My questions is are PHs worth it spending 300-500$ for a 6 week cycle? Stuff like 1/4 andro so mildish ones.

Pops23

Pops23

Awards
I'm on msten + epiandro that I spent less than $100 for the stack. I'm using them as a kickstart but yes the right ones produce real results. Andros are mild and not great unless ran high( which I am great hardening effect). Msten is methylated which means liver toxic as are others but with the right support supps they are fine. And no consuming of alcohol while on obviously.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
I'm on msten + epiandro that I spent less than $100 for the stack. I'm using them as a kickstart but yes the right ones produce real results. Andros are mild and not great unless ran high( which I am great hardening effect). Msten is methylated which means liver toxic as are others but with the right support supps they are fine. And no consuming of alcohol while on obviously.
I was thinking of going transdermal for 1/4 andro (both) but for 6 weeks it's gonna be like 240$ from alpha Gainz and idk if it's gonna be worth it. I like TD cuz it's less lover toxic but I've never ran TD before

Pops23

Pops23

Awards
I have ran 4andro td as a test base and it was ok. Nothing amazing. Tbh that wouldn't be worth it

Pops23

Pops23

Awards
How often do you drink? Andros aren't toxic so you can run them high and run a methyl for four weeks in between the 8 weeks of the Andro while taking supports and you'll be good

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
How often do you drink? Andros aren't toxic so you can run them high and run a methyl for four weeks in between the 8 weeks of the Andro while taking supports and you'll be good
I'll be a sophomore in college but I can not drink for a
While if I have to. So how would
The cycle look and where did you get the Msten from?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was thinking of going transdermal for 1/4 andro (both) but for 6 weeks it's gonna be like 240$ from alpha Gainz and idk if it's gonna be worth it. I like TD cuz it's less lover toxic but I've never ran TD before
The first thing is that many andro based ph is not liver toxic. With proper oct and pct you can have a good strong run without any major sides. Research and you can find the safer ones.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
The first thing is that many andro based ph is not liver toxic. With proper oct and pct you can have a good strong run without any major sides. Research and you can find the safer ones.
Right but they are expensive so is it worth the couple hundred dollars

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Only you can really answer that for yourself (ie am I prepared to run a stronger methyl compound? Am I prepared to just go the test route?)

Depending on the brand/product, you can grab andros for the same price youd pay for most natty products. Of course, youre going to need to outlay extra cash on AI and SERM, but thats the case regardless of what hormonal you decide to run.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Only you can really answer that for yourself (ie am I prepared to run a stronger methyl compound? Am I prepared to just go the test route?)

Depending on the brand/product, you can grab andros for the same price youd pay for most natty products. Of course, youre going to need to outlay extra cash on AI and SERM, but thats the case regardless of what hormonal you decide to run.
What brands are good tho? Like I feel if I see a andro product for 45$ and 95$ I feel like the more expensive one is better. I don't wanna pin yet.

Zariph

Awards
why do people talk andros and not stuff like halodrol or epistane? i know OL was gtg right?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
What brands are good tho? Like I feel if I see a andro product for 45$ and 95$ I feel like the more expensive one is better. I don't wanna pin yet.
What you want to look at:

1) compound and ingredients in product

2) quantity of compound in product

3) is the brand trustworthy

why do people talk andros and not stuff like halodrol or epistane? i know OL was gtg right?
Probably legality. Andros are legal and so easy to come by in the US, and as such you are more likely to be able to purchase legit stuff, and less likely to get stung with bunk.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
What you want to look at:

1) compound and ingredients in product

2) quantity of compound in product

3) is the brand trustworthy

Probably legality. Andros are legal and so easy to come by in the US, and as such you are more likely to be able to purchase legit stuff, and less likely to get stung with bunk.
Any products/brands you highly recommend. Hard to tell if brands are trustworthy yea know? Thanks for and answers btw

Zariph

Awards
ah oke so still better to go with the old prohormones if obtainable?

Pops23

Pops23

Awards
The new ones are a joke compared to the one pre ban

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Any products/brands you highly recommend. Hard to tell if brands are trustworthy yea know? Thanks for and answers btw
I rep for Olympus UK; our products are the most generously dosed, for the best price, moreso when you get them on discount. Search for our SUP3R series (1, 4, epiandro).

I dont know of any current sales though.

Fair enough. But the new andros are what is currently legal. Also, for most PH newbs, these andros will potentially provide much better gains than anything "natty", and are an obvious next step when wanting to dabble in the harder stuff.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
To me. Is it worth not facing jail time. Absolutely.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Actually the new ones are very well done. They are safer with better routes of absorption/conversion. Many logs out now with great results. IMO we have done pretty damn well with what we have been given.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Sophomore in College? So what, 21'ish? You don't need PH's and they *could* cause permanent damage. Wait until you are 26.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I waited till I was 25 to take exogenous hormones. Designer steroids or pro hormones.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus UK is on sale at Nutriverse for 20% off as off this morning. NewAgeMayan

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I legit just got the email this morning. Explain this Volvo140G
That the hi tech one? Think they still on sale, but scroll to bottom of email. I double checked at nutriverse, too.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I legit just got the email this morning. Explain this Volvo140G
That sale did end August first, there was overlap with that sale and the Hitech one we're running (ends Aug 11) and they were included in the same mailer. If you look at the email the Aug 11 date is included in the Hitech graphic whereas the Aug 1 date is referring to the previous sale. I understand where there is confusion, apologies.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/284200-top-rated-pre.html

Herr is another current deal of ours on an array of PWOs and deals on PES, IL, and AG

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Yea but gains bro
Jumping on pro hormones to early is a mistake a lot of guys make, including myself. A lot of times young guys posting about PH cycles leads to them posting in the anti aging forum years later with low T and fertility issues. But your choice brother. Proper eating and lifting and sleep and a good mix of natural supps like follidrone, anabeta, xgels etc would be a smarter course.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sophomore in College? So what, 21'ish? You don't need PH's and they *could* cause permanent damage. Wait until you are 26.
That is assuming he started late. I would say 19-20. Take this advice OP and wait a while longer.

Stick with something natural anabolics like ArA, (-)Epi or other similar products/ingredients. You have a good base already it looks like. Stick to what you're doing and add one of those for now. Sure, the strength gains and body composition won't be as drastic as a PH, but it looks like you know what you're doing. Stack that with a natural anabolic and you should see some improvments.

I would ty AlphaMax XT. Not only will it control cortisol, increase free testosterone and improve your body comp, but it can also benefit you with your schooling. I know your semester is probably starting in a few weeks. Things can get hectic quick. Ashwagandha reduces cortisol, but also reduces stress/anxiety. Those things can be increased during the semester.

AlphaMax XT will not only boost your libido, performance and body composition, but I also think it will help you nicely with the stress of school.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
That is assuming he started late. I would say 19-20. Take this advice OP and wait a while longer.

Stick with something natural anabolics like ArA, (-)Epi or other similar products/ingredients. You have a good base already it looks like. Stick to what you're doing and add one of those for now. Sure, the strength gains and body composition won't be as drastic as a PH, but it looks like you know what you're doing. Stack that with a natural anabolic and you should see some improvments.

I would ty AlphaMax XT. Not only will it control cortisol, increase free testosterone and improve your body comp, but it can also benefit you with your schooling. I know your semester is probably starting in a few weeks. Things can get hectic quick. Ashwagandha reduces cortisol, but also reduces stress/anxiety. Those things can be increased during the semester.

AlphaMax XT will not only boost your libido, performance and body composition, but I also think it will help you nicely with the stress of school.
I'll consider actually. What's the deal on ArA and (-)epi? Why are these conaidered natty anabolics and spell out those compounds

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Jumping on pro hormones to early is a mistake a lot of guys make, including myself. A lot of times young guys posting about PH cycles leads to them posting in the anti aging forum years later with low T and fertility issues. But your choice brother. Proper eating and lifting and sleep and a good mix of natural supps like follidrone, anabeta, xgels etc would be a smarter course.
You experience any bad side effects now? Honestly... Not to just scare me

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
You experience any bad side effects now? Honestly... Not to just scare me
Side affects? I'm not on TRT full time. You can read all day on the harm of taking PH's before you've reached your hormonal peak. We're all just here for advice. It's your choice man. 6'3 and 195 and 20ish, seems like your on a awfully good track to be risking screwing your hormones up.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Side affects? I'm not on TRT full time. You can read all day on the harm of taking PH's before you've reached your hormonal peak. We're all just here for advice. It's your choice man. 6'3 and 195 and 20ish, seems like your on a awfully good track to be risking screwing your hormones up.
Thanks man. I find it hard to believe that one or two cycles will mess me up that bad for the rest of my life. Not that I don't believe you, I just feel like the body can recover. I'll heed your advice tho. I'll do more research on it and imagine myself like 10 years.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I find it hard to believe that one or two cycles will mess me up that bad for the rest of my life. Not that I don't believe you, I just feel like the body can recover. I'll heed your advice tho. I'll do more research on it and imagine myself like 10 years.
Sounds good, could not mess you up man. Different cycles hit different people differently. Just do a lot of reading. There's a lot of info on here and a lot of knowledgeable people in that area but it would be in a different forum.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I so answer:

Have you ever driven with a nice diet?
Have you ever followed a diet with against balls to increase muscle? have you ever eaten food clean and healthy?
You never ate enough to grow?
You've never trained well?
If you answered no, at least one of those questions, let it be the PH.
Most are convinced that taking the PH there are no side effects, as it is convinced that it is all magic!
In our part of you you know as they say? eats and push!
Hello