Clumpy gummy preworkout

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Is there any specual trick to get some gummy clumped pwo back into powder form..its not to bad just not quite able to blend???

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
No just in mushy clumps..kind of peels apart but doesnt turn to powder..its some nitrafkex..not expired and was sealed but somehow got a little moisture

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Had this happen to a tub I had a while back. I just estimated the dose and when I mixed it with water it dissolved easily. I took it like that for like a week but got paranoid and just got a new pwo.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wait and see what others suggest, but you could probably try and pour it onto a cookie sheet and dry it out in your oven on a very low heat

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Nutri bullet worked well for me. It will clump back up after a couple of weeks though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nutri bullet worked well for me. It will clump back up after a couple of weeks though.
That's what I did. I just threw my whole tub in my ninja blender and it was like dust.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Put it in the freezer !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I put most of my pre workouts in fridge cause I live in Florida. Things with agmatine and few other ingredients clump real bad. I just blend them up then put them in fridge. WATCH OUT FOR THE PACKETS! I've blended them before and ruined everything.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Microwave it.