DHEA, tribulus, fenugreek and zinc for low T

Bourd9258

Awards
I am 29 years old and I took a number of steroid cycles and started with prohormones cycles when they were legal between 18 and 25. I am an ectomorph so I plateaued at a point and thought that was the answer. To make a long story short I never thought I could get fat. I have gained about 60 pounds the last year and a half and its due to low T so for about a week I have been taking 50mgs DHEA, Nutrex VItrix, 50mg zinc and the original formula test X180 which sucks alone as a test booster but because it has such low doses but it has ginseng and a couple antioxidants so I take it anyhow...anyway if anyone reads this and knows of any natural supplements or anything else that could help my low testosterone situation please respond. Thanks!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am 29 years old and I took a number of steroid cycles and started with prohormones cycles when they were legal between 18 and 25. I am an ectomorph so I plateaued at a point and thought that was the answer. To make a long story short I never thought I could get fat. I have gained about 60 pounds the last year and a half and its due to low T so for about a week I have been taking 50mgs DHEA, Nutrex VItrix, 50mg zinc and the original formula test X180 which sucks alone as a test booster but because it has such low doses but it has ginseng and a couple antioxidants so I take it anyhow...anyway if anyone reads this and knows of any natural supplements or anything else that could help my low testosterone situation please respond. Thanks!
I would see a doctor as low T may not be the answer unless your experiencing any other symptoms. IF it is low T then their advice is going to be better than the stuff your going to get in your local supp shop. If your wrong then they might be able to figure out why this is happening.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
You're sorry ... you have gained 60kg in one year?
Here there is a problem, it goes beyond the hormonal problem ...
I mean ... you went to a urologist?
It was the andrologist to confirm that you have low testosterone levels? and then as a result the accumulation of fat?
Do you realize that 60kg in one year are many?
I were you, I would not do more than my head ...
forget it all, supplements, and various diets ...
get in care with:
-Basic Medical
-nutritionist
-andrologo
*Listen to their advice.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Man Im with low T(200-300) for 8 years. Anyway, you should visit a doctor. If you have low T, a good doctor is the only way to administer it.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Its always advisable to get things sorted with a doc first to make sure there isn't anything serious wrong. That is your first line of action.

For natural alternatives once you've sorted things out medically (presuming you don't get put on T),

Test1fy is a great test booster that works via many natural pathways, and in addition to being anabolic it has a profound impact on mood, reduced stress/cortisol and an overall sense of well being.