Fat Loss - 2 non-stimulant together?

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Would anyone recommend taking PEScience Shift + CLK Cellucor? Currently taking Norcodrene + Shift which I like but years ago I took CLK and noticed appetite suppressant like crazy and was thinking of adding CLK 3 capsules in the evening to help appetite!?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say go ahead and try it out. I like norco and shift. I've had a hard time finding a fat burning stack better than that.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say go ahead and try it out. I like norco and shift. I've had a hard time finding a fat burning stack better than that.
Agreed there. That norco and shift combo is about as good as it gets for me. Not familiar with CLK OP so sorry I can't assist further. How have you liked your run so far though?

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed there. That norco and shift combo is about as good as it gets for me. Not familiar with CLK OP so sorry I can't assist further. How have you liked your run so far though?
I love PEScience products. I have Alphamine, High Volume, Ergonine and have tried almost every flavor of protein powder. Love my 1 carb waffles!! So can I do this daily:

5am: Norcodrene x1 capsule (depending if I work out)
9am: Shift x 1 capsule
11:30: Norodrene x 1 capsule
3pm: Shift x 1 capsule
6pm: CLK x 3 capsules

THOUGHTS!?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love PEScience products. I have Alphamine, High Volume, Ergonine and have tried almost every flavor of protein powder. Love my 1 carb waffles!! So can I do this daily:

THOUGHTS!?
Did you already purchase the clk? The above dosing seems fine, but honestly the only really effective ingredient in CLK is the LCLT (the carnitine), and you can get that for pretty cheap (not to mention SHIFT already suppresses appetite pretty well).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

THOUGHTS!?
Did you already purchase the clk? The above dosing seems fine, but honestly the only really effective ingredient in CLK is the LCLT (the carnitine), and you can get that for pretty cheap (not to mention SHIFT already suppresses appetite pretty well).
Agreed the dosing should work well for you. On the CLK I would say Synapsin would have much better advice to pass. I just don't have any experience or info on the product.

Glad to hear you enjoy the PEScience product line! :)

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed the dosing should work well for you. On the CLK I would say Synapsin would have much better advice to pass. I just don't have any experience or info on the product.

Glad to hear you enjoy the PEScience product line! :)
I did purchase CLK already. I will run it for 1 month and see if I notice a difference and post on here!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can try it to see how well it works for you, but I would stick with what your taking.