Best Creatine to add to Alphamax XT stack

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
Looking to get some user info as far as your thoughts on the best creatine to use during my Alphamax XT and SNS X-Gels stack. Planning on adding some PA or Soy Lecithin granules. Much love

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
PowerMax Xt stacks perfectly with alphamax Xt and X-gels. It includes taurine, electrolyte complex, and glycerol to aid in hydration and prevent cramping all the while providing your daily creatine needs. It even has amentoflavone included in it which can help increase contractile strength.

Another option would be OL Tr1umph which has PA added to it and is also a very well rounded product!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I am a BIG fan of Phosphagen by Hi Tech. You get clinically proven creatine compounds (HCL, Nitrate, and Phosphate for example) ON TOP of a full days dose of Beta Alanine.

It is the perfect creatine product in my mind!!!!

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
PowerMax Xt stacks perfectly with alphamax Xt and X-gels. It includes taurine, electrolyte complex, and glycerol to aid in hydration and prevent cramping all the while providing your daily creatine needs. It even has amentoflavone included in it which can help increase contractile strength.

Another option would be OL Tr1umph which has PA added to it and is also a very well rounded product!
Sweet! Been hearing nothing but great things about OL Triumph. Will have to add to the list it seems. Looking to get most benefit from a standalone product or a blend of goodness!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
CreaPure Creatine Mono available from a ton of places in Kilo jugs - shop around for best price. Or SNS Creatine Mono.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Been hearing nothing but great things about OL Triumph. Will have to add to the list it seems. Looking to get most benefit from a standalone product or a blend of goodness!
Tr1umph is an excellent product, and it'll cover your creatine needs. I would second the suggestion for Powermax XT too. Its a great staple product that's packed with great ingredients that help improve performance increase strength and recovery. Both Powermax XT and Tr1umph can be picked up for 20% over at Nutriverse through August 1

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
powermax xt like said above is great. really any creatine monohydrate at 5g will be good to go.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my favorite bulk creatine is Creatine HCL, I usually get mine from Raw dynamics

there are also tons of creatine mono products that are great, and cheap

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would stack on a basic mono for creatine. You seem like you have a good stack there. Mono is inexpensive and easy to get. Sns has he best price per serving that I've seen. Also adding PA can't hurt either.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Looking to get some user info as far as your thoughts on the best creatine to use during my Alphamax XT and SNS X-Gels stack. Planning on adding some PA or Soy Lecithin granules. Much love
Fearn granules and SNS creatine will cost you about $10 per month combined haha

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would stack on a basic mono for creatine. You seem like you have a good stack there. Mono is inexpensive and easy to get. Sns has he best price per serving that I've seen. Also adding PA can't hurt either.
This respected member knows what's up! SNS is the go to for affordable single ingredient bulk supplements!