REDLINE

elgallotapout

Awards
Does anyone know if this stuff actually works to burn fat or is it a bunch of crap. I tried some and it got me pretty wired. But I would like to know if it really works as far as burning fat.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
this should be moved to the supps forum

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Redline is a good product in my opinion. I think it works rather well but I"m not a big fan of stimulants.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have heard tons of good feedback as far as a pre-workout stim, but none in terms of of fatloss.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I have heard tons of good feedback as far as a pre-workout stim, but none in terms of of fatloss.
Same here. Everyone praises it's stim properties, but I have yet to hear someone say they burned fat with it.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Same here...great for energy and the ingredients seem good, but never heard of any feedback from it's fatburning effects.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
well I will be the first to say that it was a very effective fat burner for me. I used it last summer to drop some weight and it came off pretty easily with the help of Redline. Then energy rush along with the fat loss makes it one of my favorite thermo's.

Also, at one point I experimented using it and ephedrine together. It was pretty powerful and effective if you can handle it.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I love this stuf for its stim, but as far as fat loss I dont think your body could handle enough actually be used as a fat burner. Beware this has made some people actually sick it is pretty hardcore

elgallotapout

Awards
thanks for the input, it is a very good energy booster. I will try it for a couple of days and see how things go.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, it's too strong to be used as a fat burner. Sounds strange, but it's great for pre-workout, just not something I would take two-three times a day.

animalfan

Board Supporter
Awards
IMO, it's too strong to be used as a fat burner. Sounds strange, but it's great for pre-workout, just not something I would take two-three times a day.
i agree. i bought some for my wife to try, she couldn't handle it. she was wired and felt sick if she took it more than once a day. so i've been using it on an empty stomach before morning cardio. i also use it if i'm tired before i hit the weights.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the strength posts. I take some old ECA pills before workout sometimes, and had both stored in my car in little travel packs (unmarked). Somehow I got confused and took 3 of the Redlines on an empty stomach. It was a very intense experience for about 20 minutes or so - very wired feeling and sweating like crazy. I guess that's why the directions say not to take it on an empty stomach. I've read several other posts from people who can take ECA with no problem but are highly affected by Yohimbee.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my wife took it for 4 wks and lost 4 lbs. thats actually good for her.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've taken the liquid (4-5 mL) on an empty stomach and didn't notice any issues. So, I guess their warning is solely based on how you react to stims.

I'm gonna finish the rest of the bottle later, I'm on a stim. break, but I really didn't notice an increase in energy with it a few months ago.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That drink is the real deal as far as energy supps are concerned. I just couldn't do it every day several times a day for a prolonged time.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of Redline, though not the price :)
Anyway, to lose fat I have found that taking it upon waking then mid day and prior to working out help greatly. My wife uses it as well and she gets the shivers from it, which is something it is supposed to do. I get the shivers when I start doing 10cc/dose. You need to work up to that dosage though, as I found out the hard way (RACING heart, nasuea, lightheadness, cold damp feeling, no fun). Yohimbe od :D

Right now I use it as preworkout. I found ccling on for 8 weeks and off for 4 helps keep it working for me.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
(RACING heart, nasuea, lightheadness, cold damp feeling, no fun). Yohimbe od :D

Right now I use it as preworkout. I found ccling on for 8 weeks and off for 4 helps keep it working for me.
Exactly the same response I had taking three on an empty stomach. I may sometimes be a slow learner, but that was enough to convince me to ramp up gradually. I think some react better to Yohimbee than others. Im hoping my "sensitivity" is a good thing, making a little go a long way.

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
I use readline pre workout for an energy boost. Its pretty intense, i use 2.5-3ml four times a week, and this is pre workout, and it even carries over to cardio. I find this stays with me for up to four hours.

9.5/10 is my rating.

Purge

Awards
I'm interested in it myself. I've been taking 2 tabs of S.A.N. Tight for the past few weeks and haven't noticed any obtuse side effects, so I don't think I'm sensitive to Yohimbe. Should I be alright if I just start out with half a dose as recommended?

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
I love it. I'm using it at 5ml pre morning fasted cardio, and it feels like I can go for ever. Heart rate is higher with less effort as well.

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
The drinks are real hardcore, the real deal like Iron warrior pointed out. It keeps you wired for 3-4 hours .

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have 3 clients using the Redline gelcaps.. 2 of them lost 10lbs(gotta find out how long they've been on)1 just started, and she likes the extra energy..

Purge

Awards
So I take it the answer to my post is yes? :rant: :thumbsup:

raylewis

Awards
I tried it and got the shakes pre workout and during my workout. Felt like the nervous shakes to where I couldn't finish my last heavy set because I couldn't concentrate. I was curious about the actual fat loss deal if anyone had any success. At $3 a bottle for the rtd, I wasn't sure if I should try the pill form or not.