alphamine wearing off?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So, Im two weeks into Alphamine

I was feeling the burn, getting hot and sweatuy but im now not feeling the effects? Is there a better protocol to the straight 8 week run?

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established

I was feeling the burn, getting hot and sweatuy but im now not feeling the effects? Is there a better protocol to the straight 8 week run?
Are you taking the maximum dosage already?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Higenamine has a really short half life, as does Yohimbine - so I doubt it is "wearing off" (down regulation) - you're probably just used to it? And you don't know how much of those two are in there - so it's probably not a ton where you might develop a tolerance if that was even possible. I assume you have the old formula?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
yep old formula

Im using it 2 scoops AM 1 scoop pwo.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
so, is there a better protocol? Do you take breaks in the week?
etc.?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a likely inevitability of consistent stimulant use and tends to vary from person to person.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
so, is there a better protocol? Do you take breaks in the week?
etc.?
You will eventually start to lose the thermogenic-feel of alphamine. However, that doesn't mean that it isn't still doing its job for fat oxidization.

Are you still getting good energy from it? If not, the only way to get back your stimulant sensitivity is to take a small break from stimulants or to add in a small amount of caffeine or yohimbine (but be smart and careful if you do that)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

In the past I've ran Alphamine with Ephedrine. I wouldn't suggest it with 3 scoops, but maybe something to consider.

You could also add in extra YHCL if you wanted but just be aware of the impact on your blood pressure.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Are you eating? Carbs kill yohimbine instantly...

Toff

Awards
  • Established
took three days off, and noticing it again.

Everyones different i guess

3 scoops sends me a bit weird int he head... wasnt 'feeling' the stims energy but was feeling very paranoid/emotional

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
took three days off, and noticing it again.

Everyones different i guess

3 scoops sends me a bit weird int he head... wasnt 'feeling' the stims energy but was feeling very paranoid/emotional
that sounds like yohimbine hcl. Taking a different form such as rauwscoline / alpha-yohimbine might not cause the same side effects (many people react differently to the two, but some dont)