Best natural supplements to add to PCT

nick76

nick76

Awards
What are everyone's favorite supplements to add to their PCT routines? Epicatechin, Laxo, HMB, forskolin?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1) SNS Xgels
2) PES Anabeta Elite
3) Myokem Magnitropin
4) Sparta Nutrition Epicurus or CEL Epi-Plex (epicatechins)

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epi, amongst others, would certainly be nice, but first: Are you taking anything with Phosphatidic Acid? If not, I'd add a PA supp in for sure.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
X gels, Forskolin, HMB, Creatine, Triumph, Epic. MK 677 if you're interested in that.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Iron forged nutrition most wanted and follidrone 2.0.

nick76

nick76

Awards
Have tried ABE, x gels, and epic unleashed in the past. Leaning towards trying either the new follidrone 2.0 or magnitropin for the first time. I have a bottle of testify to start after the super-pct and SERM so ABE would be too much anacyclus.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I have a bottle of testify to start after the super-pct and SERM.
Good call man.

Looks like youve tried alot of the usual suspects. You into intras? ENDUR3 has a thorough ingredient content, sure would help with pumps/nutrient shuttling and go nicely with that PA muscle-fullness.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1) SNS Xgels
2) PES Anabeta Elite
3) Myokem Magnitropin
4) Sparta Nutrition Epicurus or CEL Epi-Plex (epicatechins)
x2! Great additions here. I'd throw in anafuse to this list or any epicatechin product as well.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Cinnamon 1 tbs in coffee
curcumin 1 gram before bed. With 6 peppercorns...
Ala
CLA
Multivitamin
Omega 3-6-9
Mucuna Pruriens
Boron
Yes it looks like a hippie made this writeup :D !!! But i know guys who swear to this.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
OL Testify
X gels
All of the protein

I see you have testify already and have had Xgels In the past. I don't know if you need much else. Magnitropin could be nice if you are leaning toward that.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PowerMax XT if you don't already have your creatine covered. You'll get your full dose of creatine. Full dose of TMG which helps with both performance and body composition l-alanine l-glutamine for recovery and various other ergoenic aids to help maintain your body composition and strength during PCT

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id throw alphamax xt in the convo for sure
Alphamax XT is a great option. However since the OP will be running Sup3r PCT, which I assume he already has, Alphamax XT could be used later as natty run or future pct.

Powermax XT like mentioned above, is a great daily ergogenic he could add in though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def give Follidrone 2 a go.
Its the perfect blend of anabolic and fat burning ingredients plus additions to aid in absorption of the actives.
These days everyone has used epicatechin but most have not used a super solid ecklonia or flos carth extract. And almost nobody has used a quercetin/niacin co crystal. Combined you have something fresh, unique, with a ton of shredded muscle potential.

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Awards
not really a supp but i used IGF1 Des in pct and it seemed to help keep muscle vs. not using it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'd keep AAS and peptide talk, etc. Out of the supplement section

If OP wants alternate advice, drop a thread over in the AAS section, might get more PCT tips there too

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now I'm doing Triumph, Testify, Epic unleashed and X gels. I'm 3 weeks into pct, nolva & clomid and I'm getting stronger by the day. Seriously. I've lost a bit of that beautiful glycogen retention but that's it.

Making more gainz in pct than on cycle

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right now I'm doing Triumph, Testify, Epic unleashed and X gels. I'm 3 weeks into pct, nolva & clomid and I'm getting stronger by the day. Seriously. I've lost a bit of that beautiful glycogen retention but that's it.

Making more gainz in pct than on cycle
Nice dude. I am considering popping my natty cherry and this sounds like a superb stack for PCT.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x gels are my favorite non-typical supp to add to a PCT. I start it a week before PCT so that when the going gets tough in week 2 of PCT, the x gels are just starting to kick in.

Selecta

Awards
Blimey, you guys must be spending more on pct additions than your cycles ?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
follidrone 2.0. I hit new PRs week one in PCT, Follidrone 2 rocks, it's the real deal. It is as good as real gear.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
follidrone 2.0. I hit new PRs week one in PCT, Follidrone 2 rocks, it's the real deal. It is as good as real gear.
Wow,brah..it's almost like a virgin thinks about sex./ no offense,but comparing herbs to AAS,is just too much

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
You may want to do some research and read what other users are saying about this, for me it has helped me break pr after a two month cycle of heavy stuff. It might sound too good to be true, but form my experiance it is.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Triumph, Epic/strength unleashed, ArA.

Personally I'd save Testify for post PCT

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
PCT :LJ100,Ep1c,+laxogin +super pct will make you recover really fast i go always with it ...you keep all gains you get from cycle

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may want to do some research and read what other users are saying about this, for me it has helped me break pr after a two month cycle of heavy stuff. It might sound too good to be true, but form my experiance it is.
You wouldnt be the first to say that their PCT with Follidrone2 was better than the cycle.
And you are for sure not the first to compare it to hormonal anabolics. Several guys have mentioned effects they compared to or were in one case better than their anabolic drug cycles.
Milder? Yes probably. MUCH safer and healthier? Yes for sure.
Plus you dont gain 20lbs of water weight which you lose 30 days after you stop like most aas.

I realize that natural supplements are, for sure, not going to give you the same result at week 8 as say anadrol.
But Follidrone 2 will for sure give you greater protein synthesis, much greater glucose utilization, Enhanced performance in the gym, fat loss comparable to most dedicated fat burners. For a natural supplement this is exceptional. TONS of reviews and reports in the FAQ.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Xgels, abe, daa, endosurge
Given the budget, ^great stack.

DAA may be hit or miss based on age, though we get mixed anecdote from young healthy individuals. It's so cheap I usually leave it to your own preference.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Given the budget, ^great stack.

DAA may be hit or miss based on age, though we get mixed anecdote from young healthy individuals. It's so cheap I usually leave it to your own preference.
One of my favorites. :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
CEL PCT Assist and Cycle Assist
X Gels/ArA in general

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^But is illegal and comes with much larger risks,

I see no issue in going hard on PCT if you have the budget.

Even if it was X amount placebo involved, if it yields an extra lean lb. kept I'd call it a win.

I don't have that budget lol, but best of luck to you sir.

I take it that you really like -(-)epi

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Iron forged nutrition most wanted and follidrone 2.0.
These were the two I would recommend along with PA if not using already.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^But is illegal and comes with much larger risks,

I see no issue in going hard on PCT if you have the budget.

Even if it was X amount placebo involved, if it yields an extra lean lb. kept I'd call it a win.

I don't have that budget lol, but best of luck to you sir.

I take it that you really like -(-)epi
Agreed. That's quite the stack. More than I could afford, but I bet OP has an amazing PCT.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of the stuff I had unopened lying around, and I figured this was the time to use it! this was my second cycle ever, with the first being an ostarine cut. So this is the first cycle where I actually gained a decent amount of mass, about 11 pounds from sup3r-1 and sup3r-2. Going a little overboard on supplements because I'm so paranoid with losing my hard work :smashfreakB:
I feel ya bro. If/when I ever decide to turn in my natty card, you can BET I won't take any chances during PCT. I wouldn't be surprised if you keep gaining lol

jschnick

Awards
I absolutely loves Kings blood stacked with letrone and laxo...dried me out and was a great recomp