Typical Ecdy post

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
So I have in my possession enough Str3ngth unleashed and Tonvera Turk to dose 3 caps SU and 6 caps TT for 8-10 weeks to REALLY give Ecdy products a fighting chance for my list of things that work for me. My only question is with you guys that are experienced with these products is would you recommend I use it during a deficit, surplus, or more of a recomp style diet? From my understanding training should be over reaching. Also considered Most wanted at 6 caps daily.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Being an Adaptogen it'll probably be of best benefit to use 10 weeks:

use it during a deficit 2wks
use it during a surplus 6wks
use it during a recomp 2wks

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Being an Adaptogen it'll probably be of best benefit to use 10 weeks:

use it during a deficit 2wks
use it during a surplus 6wks
use it during a recomp 2wks
Really? What is this diet method for exactly?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it would shine most on a recomp. You can do the work you want to do on a bulk while eating less calories.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I think it would shine most on a recomp. You can do the work you want to do on a bulk while eating less calories.
Awesome. I actually just got through reading your review for most wanted. I thought about finishing the run I have off with a few weeks of it.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. I actually just got through reading your review for most wanted. I thought about finishing the run I have off with a few weeks of it.
Looking back, I was mostly testing the adaptogenic effects out to see if it was legit product. Ideally, I'd probably follow a Mixelflick style of routine using Stack 10 + EDT training if I wanted lots of strength/mass.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Looking back, I was mostly testing the adaptogenic effects out to see if it was legit product. Ideally, I'd probably follow a Mixelflick style of routine using Stack 10 + EDT training if I wanted lots of strength/mass.
Would you recommend that style with recomp? Just curious to how you would program diet and training for that as I've never attempted one.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you recommend that style with recomp? Just curious to how you would program diet and training for that as I've never attempted one.
I mean, I think the benefits of ecdy or laxogenin are the fact that they allow your body to recover from things it normally would not be able to (adaptogen properties). Can't really recommend a program because everyone is different. Some people are destroyed even deadlifting once a week, while there are some people similar to me who enjoy high frequency (before my current routine, I used to Deadlift/Squat 2-3x a week, Bench 3x a week, etc)

I could say a basic rule of thumb is if you normally hit a muscle group hard once a week, try doing it twice a week instead. Things like that. Take advantage of the better recovery by hitting the muscle more frequently.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I mean, I think the benefits of ecdy or laxogenin are the fact that they allow your body to recover from things it normally would not be able to (adaptogen properties). Can't really recommend a program because everyone is different. Some people are destroyed even deadlifting once a week, while there are some people similar to me who enjoy high frequency (before my current routine, I used to Deadlift/Squat 2-3x a week, Bench 3x a week, etc)

I could say a basic rule of thumb is if you normally hit a muscle group hard once a week, try doing it twice a week instead. Things like that. Take advantage of the better recovery by hitting the muscle more frequently.
I understand that part. I'm a high frequency guy myself. I'm more curious as to how you approach diet on recomp. I honestly am very skeptical of it being possible naturally. I haven't been able to research because of constant work this year though.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that part. I'm a high frequency guy myself. I'm more curious as to how you approach diet on recomp. I honestly am very skeptical of it being possible naturally. I haven't been able to research because of constant work this year though.
I can't say I'm a recomp expert cause I'm not really that lean (12-15% depending on how much basketball I play), but eating your typical bro foods (no breads, sugars, special drinks), eating within a certain calorie range (2800-3000 for me is my maintenance), and practicing intermittent fasting (to control my hunger) has kept my wait -+ 5 lbs from 203 for 3 years. Although one person who definitely knows how to recomp and has successfully done so is Distilled Water.

If he wants, he can definitely shed some knowledge. But for some reason, I can't tag him.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I actually don't know how or I'd attempt it lol.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I mean, I always thought it was eating at maintenance (meticulously counting cals) and working hard in the gym, haha.
I assumed the right supplements combined with maintenance cals(higher protein) and high volume training. I'm no expert in that area either lol. I do appreciate the feed back though. Definitely interested in the recomp effects.