Theacrine

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Anyone use Theacrine as a standalone. I was considering buying some bulk Theacrine, but wanted to hear some people's experiences with it first since it's somewhat pricey

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not as a standalone, but I switched from intra md to intra eaa plus which has teacrine. I really like the effect it has and is very nice with caffeine. It was definitely noticeable while training for me.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
A bulk bag lasts a long time though - Red Micro-Scoops are tiny (but not as tiny as Yellow!) I combined it with so many other things, I couldn't tell you what it does stand-alone (but most use it with CAF). I just ran out, I'll tell you if I can tell.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ive used it standalone and its pretty nice. A different sort of caffeine buzz that is hard to describe.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely didn't notice anything from it solo and barely notice any real effects when combined with caffeine tbh.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
What is a good dose with theacrine and caffeine? 300-400mg caffeine + 100mg theacrine?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
200-250 caffeine plus 100mg theacrine works pretty well.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I would rather use it alongside caffeine or synephrine @ ~100mg.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I've been using it for about a week. I take 100mg with my morning coffee (2 k-cups of Starbucks Veranda Blonde, so not sure of exact caffeine amount) and haven't noticed any difference. Bumped it up to 150mg this morning and still nothing (yet).