Anabeta Elite

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Im away from home for the next two weeks. Have 2 bottles of Anabeta Elite. I thought I would only need one for my trip, not realizing I only had enough to last 1 week at 4 caps. Will it make a significant difference to stretch 2 weeks at 2 caps a day? or use 4 caps a day for 1 week then wait a week to start the second bottle?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I would roll with a half dose vs. not taking anything for a week. That way it keeps it in your system.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with that. I'd just take the two caps for two weeks with you biggest meal of the day.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
The ABE stay in you system a while after you stop taking it so yes adding 2 caps a day would keep the levels up for an extended time.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While not optimal, yeah better to half dose until you're back to use the second bottle

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im away from home for the next two weeks. Have 2 bottles of Anabeta Elite. I thought I would only need one for my trip, not realizing I only had enough to last 1 week at 4 caps. Will it make a significant difference to stretch 2 weeks at 2 caps a day? or use 4 caps a day for 1 week then wait a week to start the second bottle?
How could you let this happen sir? :)

Just messing with you believe me I've been with out very crucial products on the road for work as well. I would agree stay with the 2 caps to keep it saturated in the system and then resume with 4 when you get your hands on that second bottle.

Is this your first run of the product?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
How could you let this happen sir? :)

Just messing with you believe me I've been with out very crucial products on the road for work as well. I would agree stay with the 2 caps to keep it saturated in the system and then resume with 4 when you get your hands on that second bottle.

Is this your first run of the product?
Yup first run liking it so far

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal bro. Make sure to drop some feedback on benefits from it if you can. Would love to hear. ABE is a goto for myself and many here.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I remember my first run and i don't even know how many i've done now. ABE is a staple for me.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
It's a great product, one of the best "bulking" supplements that one can use.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
ABE is great, its a good "base" to run for bulking for sure. Would anyone say there are greater benefits after week 4 (using 2 bottles consectively) or same results from 1 bottle just prolonged. Basicaally does it kick in harder on the second bottle? Still going to run 2 back to back

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
ABE is great, its a good "base" to run for bulking for sure. Would anyone say there are greater benefits after week 4 (using 2 bottles consectively) or same results from 1 bottle just prolonged. Basicaally does it kick in harder on the second bottle? Still going to run 2 back to back
Usually takes about 3 weeks for it to kick in and after that is goes on until weeks 8, 4caps/day is the required dose though under that and results diminish over the cycle.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually takes about 3 weeks for it to kick in and after that is goes on until weeks 8, 4caps/day is the required dose though under that and results diminish over the cycle.
^^^ We get a lot of people also asking if they can use 6 caps, and we honestly think 4 is the perfect dose and that returns diminish after that.

jathan_howe

Awards
Would dosing 5 days on and 2 days off be better than everyday. I know it's meant to be taken everyday, but thinking about it leads me to this question.
Would one notice better results running it for 12ish weeks at 5 days on and 2 off, vs 8 weeks everyday. Part of me feels like the extra month would do more good and outweigh the lack of weekend doses. I know you're obliged to tell me to follow bottle directions, so consider my question a hypothetical one of sorts��

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would dosing 5 days on and 2 days off be better than everyday. I know it's meant to be taken everyday, but thinking about it leads me to this question.
Would one notice better results running it for 12ish weeks at 5 days on and 2 off, vs 8 weeks everyday. Part of me feels like the extra month would do more good and outweigh the lack of weekend doses. I know you're obliged to tell me to follow bottle directions, so consider my question a hypothetical one of sorts?
I would definitely recommend you keep a stable level of the actives. I couldn't see the 5 on 2 off having a benefit greater than the daily dose structure. Just think you only have to take a 4 week break then you can do it all over again! Winning! :)

jathan_howe

Awards
I would definitely recommend you keep a stable level of the actives. I couldn't see the 5 on 2 off having a benefit greater than the daily dose structure. Just think you only have to take a 4 week break then you can do it all over again! Winning! :)
Do the actives work off saturation? I figured it was the cumulative effects of the individual doses over time

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do the actives work off saturation? I figured it was the cumulative effects of the individual doses over time
As in most products on the market saturation is necessary as well as stable levels of the actives. As mentioned usually users find the best results in the 3rd week on. To me this would definitely lead me to believe saturation is vital. I would definitely steer away from allowing the levels of the product to dip of for 2 days of each week.