Cycle Support

cdurbin91

cdurbin91

Awards
I'm looking for any criticism or advice available and thanks in advance. Let's get straight to the layout. (also all products are from Euro-Pharmacies any info on them would be nice too)

Age-25
Height-5'9
Weight-160
Bf-10%

(W 1-12) Hcg 250iu 2x a week (M-Th)
(W 1-12) Test Enanthate 250mg 2x a week (T-F)
(W 1-4) Dbol 30mg a day (to kick start cycle.)
(W 1-14) Aromasin 10mg ed (Will up dose to 15-20mg if need be.)

Will take 14 days off to let test clear. Will continue to run Hcg at 250iu 2x a week until 4 days before pct and will continue to run Aromasin until the day before pct.

PCT
(W 15-19)
Clomid 100/50/50/50/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10

Will use Tudca and N2Guard throughout entire cycle.

Again, I appreciate any advice.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Using hcg twice a week all 12 weeks isnt the best IMO, it can desensitize leydig cells, which means recovery will be hell.. i'd save HCG for the last 2 weeks leading up to pct or at least until you notice a little atrophy. We do NOT want to desensitize leydig cells. Also your first week of clomid at 100mg could desensitize leydig cells (Clomid is way more powerful than people think). Just do 50/50/50/25/25/25 for a 6 week PCT. A slightly extended PCT is substantially better than megadosing.. the side effects out weigh the positives. Also i'd prefer Ar1macare Pro as on cycle support.. N2Guard isn't as comprehensive in terms of support. Also anything that people on Evolutionary push I tend to avoid as they all supported Dylan Gamelli the most ignorant/selfish person i've ever encountered I have such disdain against him, with his cycle protocols and PCT recommendations he could've easily messed up many people's live's by now. Yeah just run 4 SARMs together at extremely high doses and only use my brand because everything else is bunk, also only use my cycle support and HCGenerate whose ingredients are subpar and 4x more expensive than far superior cycle supports. GENIUS. Anyways.

PCT-
50/50/50/25/25/25 Clomid
40/20/20/20/10/10 Nolva (TBH over kill pct just saying what i'd do with what you have on hand.)
Also start Aromasin in last 2 weeks of SERMs and extend 2 weeks past to prevent rebound gyno and keep SERMs from skyrocketting E2.

cdurbin91

cdurbin91

Awards
Using hcg twice a week all 12 weeks isnt the best IMO, it can desensitize leydig cells, which means recovery will be hell.. i'd save HCG for the last 2 weeks leading up to pct or at least until you notice a little atrophy. We do NOT want to desensitize leydig cells. Also your first week of clomid at 100mg could desensitize leydig cells (Clomid is way more powerful than people think). Just do 50/50/50/25/25/25 for a 6 week PCT. A slightly extended PCT is substantially better than megadosing.. the side effects out weigh the positives. Also i'd prefer Ar1macare Pro as on cycle support.. N2Guard isn't as comprehensive in terms of support. Also anything that people on Evolutionary push I tend to avoid as they all supported Dylan Gamelli the most ignorant/selfish person i've ever encountered I have such disdain against him, with his cycle protocols and PCT recommendations he could've easily messed up many people's live's by now. Yeah just run 4 SARMs together at extremely high doses and only use my brand because everything else is bunk, also only use my cycle support and HCGenerate whose ingredients are subpar and 4x more expensive than far superior cycle supports. GENIUS. Anyways.

PCT-
50/50/50/25/25/25 Clomid
40/20/20/20/10/10 Nolva (TBH over kill pct just saying what i'd do with what you have on hand.)
Also start Aromasin in last 2 weeks of SERMs and extend 2 weeks past to prevent rebound gyno and keep SERMs from skyrocketting E2.
Lol, good response thank you.