New Stack To Start The Summer

nd22121

Awards
Hey everyone,
I came off a stack of Alphamax, X-Factor, and Anabeta Elite back in May and was wondering if it can stack Epic Unleashed with either X-Factor or X-gels?
Looking to gain strength mostly. I also have some soy lecithin granules left over from the previous stack.

Does Epic and X-gels sound okay to do?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ep1c and xgels would work, Tr1umph and xgels would be even better. Tr1 has soy lec in it, enough for 900mg+ PA, and lots of other ergo stuff.

nd22121

Awards
Ep1c and xgels would work, Tr1umph and xgels would be even better. Tr1 has soy lec in it, enough for 900mg+ PA, and lots of other ergo stuff.
oh okay. never tried that before. reading about it now....

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I'm glad that you enjoyed your run with Alphamax Xt. Epic Unleashed and ArA is an amazing stack for what you are looking for. Adding in soy lecithin granules or a product with SL in it (such as Tr1umph) then it will act as an emulsifier for the ArA and increase the potency of it

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad that you enjoyed your run with Alphamax Xt. Epic Unleashed and ArA is an amazing stack for what you are looking for. Adding in soy lecithin granules or a product with SL in it (such as Tr1umph) then it will act as an emulsifier for the ArA and increase the potency of it
OP, solid advice right here. You've got proven products from some of the best companies out there! SNS, Performax labs, and Olympus labs!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ep1c unleashed stacked with x gels is probably my favorite natty run. I like anafuse and x gels as well. I'd recommend giving the stack a shot and see how you like it.

nd22121

Awards
Cool thanks for all the replies. I think I will try epic, more ArA and triumph. Is the reccommended dosing on the labels best to follow for this? Last time when I ran X factor I took 5-6 caps on workout days only. Not sure what the best way to utilize all 3 effectively would be...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Cool thanks for all the replies. I think I will try epic, more ArA and triumph. Is the reccommended dosing on the labels best to follow for this? Last time when I ran X factor I took 5-6 caps on workout days only. Not sure what the best way to utilize all 3 effectively would be...
All 3 pre workout, pretty much. Ep1c caps?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
if you workout 4/5days a week then dosing Xgels on workout only days is sufficient enough (50workouts worth), otherwise every day. Usually people do 1g of ArA(4pills) up to 1.5g of ArA(6pills) depending on your budget. Remember that you are also including an emulsifier this time with the ArA and a few new products, so I would stick to the amount you took last time!

nd22121

Awards
Okay sounds good. I do normally work out 4 days a week. So I will probably stick with my dosing from last time.
Thanks!

nd22121

Awards
Hey new question for this post. Can I use the same supplements but add in alpha Max xt and use mesomorph in conjunction with triumph? I have a bottle of alpha max left over. So it would be ArA, alpha max, Epic, Triumph, and mesomorph.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey new question for this post. Can I use the same supplements but add in alpha Max xt and use mesomorph in conjunction with triumph? I have a bottle of alpha max left over. So it would be ArA, alpha max, Epic, Triumph, and mesomorph.
1. Yes, you can stack all 5 of those together. The only thing I'd say is not to go over 1 scoop of Meso, (unlikely you would), since you'll be getting a very full dose of creatine between the meso and Tr1umph. Not too high as is, but it would be more than you need at 1.5-2 scoops meso. Again, in the highly unlikely event you need more stimulation than 1 scoop meso provides, I'd add in half a caffeine tab or something.

2. That should be a seriously righteous stack. Color me jealous.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you could stack them all together, but I personally believe you would see more if you just ran the alphamax Xt after your stack. There comes a law of diminishing returns when adding in a lot of supplements

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Sure.

However I'd stagger the dosages.

ArA the entire time, start Epic with ArA, once Epic finishes, add in the Alphamax.

Doing all 3 of those at once won't really benefit you significantly more, and by spacing them out you'll maximize your benefit.