EP1C UNLEASHED Olympus Labs

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Anyone here tried this product and have good results? One of the few products I have not tried from OL and was wondering how it stacks against other Epicat products. Thanks

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One of my first OL products was EP1C, and now I'm hooked. It was also my first go at trying epicatechin. I was not disappointed; made me veiny like a leaf and had some pretty painfully good pumps while on it. Endurance increased in exercises and so on, but I have heard it can be a hit or miss with some people.

Now anytime I can get it on sale, ill pick up a bottle to add to the supply.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome epicatechin product. Probably one of the best out there right now. I usually do the capsule form. It's a great natural anabolic and definitely worth the money to pick up a bottle and try.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Awesome thanks guys. Thinking of adding another OL to my pct

Rikrodgers

Rikrodgers

Awards
Tried a couple of bottles of the capsules and really enjoyed the pumps and vascularity.

I had a bottle of the transdermal EP1C lying around (as you do!), so I'm currently 3 days into using that twice a day to see if there's a comparable - or hopefully better - effect. I'm waiting on Follidrone 2.0 to arrive soon too, so I can't wait to stack them!