OL Tr1umph, best times to take it?

BodybuilderPh

Awards
I read the label and it says on morning take a scoop? Should I do that or just take it pre workout on training days only?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I read the label and it says on morning take a scoop? Should I do that or just take it pre workout on training days only?
Best to take it every day. On training days take it pre wo, days off whenever is convenient. If that is morning then all good.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
NewAgeMayan naiiiiiled it haha. Definitely dose it every day. The instructions on the label should cover the correct dosing times, but I do what what said above.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
yeah you're definitely going to want to take it pre wo on days you lift, some ingredients have acute effects

brb ordering 2 more jugs from july 4 sale

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best to take it every day. On training days take it pre wo, days off whenever is convenient. If that is morning then all good.
This. With a PA product I like to take it daily so I would take it 30 minutes pre and first thing in the morning on non training days.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
yeah you're definitely going to want to take it pre wo on days you lift, some ingredients have acute effects

I wish I could participate in that sale :(

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
No funds? Sales dept will generally accept orders after discount period if you email them.
While that is outstanding customer service and I appreciate it, that won't solve my problems. There are so many things I want from OL I wouldn't be able to have enough extra money to cover it. Haha

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards

Where can I find 4th of July sell of Tr1umph?

TxHomeGrown

Awards
can't remember where i saw it but

july50

works as coupon code

fakeazzrock

Awards
What are days off? JK, I wish I had that time and dedication. 5 days is good for me. But thanks for posting cuz I ordered some with the july50 code and got it the other day. Planning on starting in 2 weeks as I won't be on proper workout schedule until then.