EAS Nitron 5

Jeff Roy

Awards
I just bought some EAS Nitron 5, I was wondering if anyone has tried this...and if it is decent.

Also, I am curious as to how I should take it. It says 4 pill on an empty stomache in the morning...and then 4 a half hour before workout...so my question is how long should I wait to eat in the morning after I take my 4 pills...and when should I eat before my workout if I have to take 4 pill a half hour before?

Thanks!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't even know what it is and your taking it?. Also you don't even know how to take it?. You should have figured this stuff out BEFORE you purchased it!

never2fit

Awards
T-Bone, I'm brand new to this post and I've seen a couple of your posts where you seem annoyed. You got to remember that not everyone out there is going to know what you do. Aren't you interested in sharing some of your knowledge as oppossed to getting irritated?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah TB chill down a bit buddy. Jeff I've never used Nitron 5, but I have used BSN's Nitrix(a similiar NO product). I took my doses in the morning on an empty stomach, then usually waited at least 30 min. before eating. Same for my PW dose as well, it worked pretty good for me. Hoped this helps a little.
Note: PWO meal was usaully a lite protein shake mixed with some BCAA's. Did not want to consume anything heavy since the meal fell so close to a work out.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
list whats in the product.

and tell us how it goes

never2fit

Awards
The only thing in the product is holybasil. I don't know exactly how it works it just does. Do a search on it and read about it. Do a google search on holybasil and cortisol. I'm sure you'll get some info. It's also inexpensive so if you give it a try you won't be out much money.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'll now I feel like an idiot :icon_lol: With a name like nitron 5 I thought it was another NO product.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
You don't even know what it is and your taking it?. Also you don't even know how to take it?. You should have figured this stuff out BEFORE you purchased it!
:run: ......hehehe