Limited $ help me choose!

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm wanting to pick something up to help with a recomp right now, but am on a limited budget so I can only afford 2 botlles of something.

Should I pick up:

-8 weeks of follidrone 2
-8 weeks of alphamax xt
Or
-4 weeks Alphamax xt and follidrone 2

Or even suggest your own idea!

Thanks 

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would recommend one product for 8weeks, as that gives the ingredients time to fully work. Alphamax Xt and Follidrone 2 are both always recommended at an 8week run before taking a small break (maybe no break with follidrone).
If you are looking for a recomp both products will help you achieve that goal, but in different ways.

Alphamax Xt will help boost testosterone(34divnii + Longjack), Control estrogen a bit(DHAA),cortisol control(Ashwagandha), and F95+Ferulic acid for an increase in LBM. It will do exactly what you are looking for!

Follidrone will allow you increase your work capacity, and do more sets/reps which itself will result in gains and fat loss (assuming same time spent working out, but doing more work). It's also really good for your cardiovascular system and lipids from what people have reported!

Definitely wait until the 4th of July sales start though :)

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice! On the supps AND the sales... completely forgot!

Decisions decisions!

The epic does sound pretty fun...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't used folli 2 but feedback has been good based on the logs I have seen. I responded well to folli 1 and this is much more than straight Epi.

However, I have used alphamax on several different occasions and it was on point for sure. Comprehensive profile and the forskolin and abieta should help lean you out and keep you hard.

I personally would do 4 weeks of of each but it's because I have an addiction to trying new supps. Can't go wrong with either though.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alpha-max-by-performax-labs

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For your goals arachidonic acid would be very beneficial. SNS X-Gels is the gold standard of ARA and is one of the best natty supps for recomp.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I think it'd be wise to go with one product for 8 weeks also. If you're trying to recomp, I think Alphamax XT would be the best product. As mentioned above, it's a very comprehensive formula that targets testosterone increase, helps limit cortisol and estrogen, and can help improve body composition with Forskolin. I really enjoy Alphamax XT during a recomp.

I would wait and see what sales surface this weekend. Depending on your budget you might be able to grab some ArA along with Alphamax XT, which would make for a killer recomp stack

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice guys. I might wait to see what sales come up to see if I can pack some extra value in there, but alpha max sounds Iike it might be the winner. I won't be using ARA though, I have asthma and it isn't worth risking any respiratory inflammation for me.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joe12

Joe12

Awards
If you have not run either before.... I would recommend running them solo to figure out what your body responds to. From my experience, it takes 2 to 3-weeks before I see a product kick in, and two bottles to really shine. I have taken both FD2 & Alpha Max XT, and would say FD2 excels in the recomp/cutting area.

You could also look into a combo epicat/laxo product (Anafuse or Legendary), or ABE.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT also has other benefits like reduced stress, increased libido, to go along with all its recomp abilities. I agree 8 weeks is best way to judge. I have seen board sponser sales already starting, like the 10% one above. Now may be good time to pick up both products.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

I'm wanting to pick something up to help with a recomp right now, but am on a limited budget so I can only afford 2 botlles of something.

Should I pick up:

-8 weeks of follidrone 2
-8 weeks of alphamax xt
Or
-4 weeks Alphamax xt and follidrone 2

Or even suggest your own idea!

Thanks 
I havent tried the new alphamax, but the old one was great. Folidrone 2.0 was great. So if i had a choice i would say 8 weeks of either would be best. Up to you. Both have advantages.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
folli or cel epi plex( non prop blend - 300mg per cap )

or stack -(-)epi with xgels or x-factor for better results :)