Cortisol control, long-term

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So we know it's not a good idea to crush your cortisol levels. But is it ok to use a cortisol reducing supplement long-term? Or even to rotate from one to another in turn adding up to an extended length of time?

Here is my plan if the answer to the question is it is ok:

So I am coming off of a lengthy AAS cycle and returning to trt dose of Test over the next few weeks, tapering down. Added Icon-11 a couple weeks ago for the cortisol control. I will be running (and logging) Invictus in a couple weeks once down to trt and with an overlap with the Icon-11. Will use the Invictus for at least 2 bottles, and was thinking of then running Evomuse Absolutely Abliderated. Total time for all these cortisol controlling products would be roughly 4 months, with slight overlaps of each.

Is this too long if not crushing cortisol in the process?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So we know it's not a good idea to crush your cortisol levels. But is it ok to use a cortisol reducing supplement long-term? Or even to rotate from one to another in turn adding up to an extended length of time?

Here is my personal plan if the answer to the question is it is ok:

So I am coming off of a lengthy AAS cycle and returning to trt dose of Test over the next few weeks, tapering down. Added Icon-11 a couple weeks ago for the cortisol control when I dropped the Tren. I will be running (and logging) Invictus in a couple weeks once down to trt and with an overlap with the Icon-11. Will use the Invictus for at least 2 bottles, and was thinking of then running Evomuse Absolutely Abliderated. Total time for all these cortisol controlling products would be roughly 4 months, with slight overlaps of each.

Is this too long if not crushing cortisol in the process?
Controlling cortisol has a lot positive effects and as long as you're not crushing it as you stated I don't think it'd be bad, i've never done that though so it's pure speculation, but lowering cortisol has tons of health benefits.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Have read that Relora is good for cort. control but I would like to learn more as well. Thanks YoungBB

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think cortisol is something you have to worry about getting your levels back up when you come off
the supplements. You just don't want to crush it, you will definitely get anxiety and stress will effect you
more from levels that are too low.