epi- females

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious about results and reviews from any female users? Increase in endurance, fatloss, strength, body comp. Thank you.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Curious about results and reviews from any female users? Increase in endurance, fatloss, strength, body comp. Thank you.
google search provided

Search Results
Women Still Earn Less than Men Across the Board | Economic Policy ...

so let me check yahoo lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One of the sillier compounds for a woman to ever even consider thinking about using.

EDIT: if you talking about -(-)epi then yes, it will be fine for her.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
this was on strong supp shop- when using hal and epistane

What should females avoid when running a prohormone cycle?

Females using prohormones should avoid:

-preworkouts

-thermogenic fat burners

-nitric oxide boosters

-creatine

-testosterone boosters

-birth control

-other prescription medications that can add stress to the liver or increase blood pressure

Do women need estrogen blockers or aromatase inhibitors when running a cycle or pct?

We do not suggest females using strong AI’s as this will be equivalent to forcing a female into experiencing menopausal symptoms. The female HPGA is very different from the males HPTA thus requiring a different approach during the post cycle therapy phase

Pre-Menstrual Cycles and how they are affected when using prohormones:

Women can possibly miss or skip their period (pms) during a prohormone cycle, if this happens, there is nothing major to worry about as the menstrual cycle will normalize upon completion of the cycle once their hormones come back to homeostasis.

epiandro by lg suggests woman not use its product

other sites suggest for woman not use PH "Women should not take prohormones. Women do not naturally have high testosterone levels and taking prohormones could cause serious side effects."

other sites say its ok

ok we really need a female in here lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
this was on strong supp shop- when using hal and epistane

What should females avoid when running a prohormone cycle?

Females using prohormones should avoid:

-preworkouts

-thermogenic fat burners

-nitric oxide boosters

-creatine

-testosterone boosters

-birth control

-other prescription medications that can add stress to the liver or increase blood pressure

Do women need estrogen blockers or aromatase inhibitors when running a cycle or pct?

We do not suggest females using strong AI’s as this will be equivalent to forcing a female into experiencing menopausal symptoms. The female HPGA is very different from the males HPTA thus requiring a different approach during the post cycle therapy phase

Pre-Menstrual Cycles and how they are affected when using prohormones:

Women can possibly miss or skip their period (pms) during a prohormone cycle, if this happens, there is nothing major to worry about as the menstrual cycle will normalize upon completion of the cycle once their hormones come back to homeostasis.

epiandro by lg suggests woman not use its product

other sites suggest for woman not use PH "Women should not take prohormones. Women do not naturally have high testosterone levels and taking prohormones could cause serious side effects."

other sites say its ok

ok we really need a female in here lol
It would be very stupid for a woman to take Epi-andro as it is all androgenic and not anabolic at all. Even all its converted downstream compounds are completely contrary to what a woman should use.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know fine, just trying to see results for females.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know fine, just trying to see results for females.
Not a woman so I can't talk too much but i would assume since its a natural product the results will be similar to males results but maybe on a different scale.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It would be very stupid for a woman to take Epi-andro as it is all androgenic and not anabolic at all. Even all its converted downstream compounds are completely contrary to what a woman should use.
just reposting what was on the sites- lol

never looked into it since im not a woman nor have I suggested this to my wife. Again, interesting to see some sites approve while others dont

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah need to do research of course, supp companies will sell anything to anyone and say it's great male or female. But again this post was in regards to epicatechin. Actually gave my follidrone 2.0 to my wife this morning so if anyone is interested pm and I will keep people posted? Like I said my wife is into it, just trying to give her an edge. Has had 3 kids in 4 years and can still do bw pullupsx10. So that's my brag about her, and laughs at the I have/had kids excuse. Rant over. Problem of course dam epi- is coming out of my budget, lol.