Best stimulant-free thermogenic/fat burner
- 05-10-2005, 09:46 AM
- 05-10-2005, 09:52 AM
- 05-10-2005, 01:22 PM
05-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Avants H.E.A.T stack gets posative reviews
05-10-2005, 02:20 PM
I'm liking scivation/prima force's Thermal Rage. It has some caffiene in it, though, so I don't know if that qualifies for what you want. I started taking it last week and find it to be pretty good stuff. I hope more people try it, because it would really suck if they stopped making it due to lack of sales or something. Plus, it's cheap as heck.
05-10-2005, 06:21 PM
My mom has had good results with Avant's Lipoderm-Y with a small amount of liquid clen. Might try that. Loki has the dosing patterns posted elsewhere on here.
05-10-2005, 08:33 PM
05-10-2005, 09:14 PM
05-11-2005, 02:16 AM
I'm wondering about this as well. I've always responded well to the E/C/A stack, yet clen did nothing in terms of losing fat. It just kept me from gaining any post cycle. When I tried it last summer for fat loss, I got nothing from clen except jitters.
However, I have to see a cardiologist soon for a genetic heart palpatation that comes and goes. Nothing serious, but I'd rather be careful.
I was looking at H.E.A.T. and Lipo 6 without the e in it. Yohimbe hasn't been a problem in the past.
There's a lot to read here, admittedly, but I'd still like some more recommendations.
05-11-2005, 06:16 AM
I'm using camphibolic and it works great I've lost 17#'s
Similar Forum Threads
- By FW Friedel in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 65Last Post: 01-11-2012, 11:10 AM
- By twistid in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:06 AM
- By kenbrainer in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-21-2009, 02:21 PM
- By Qaiphyx in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2007, 09:03 PM
- By boomer69 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-15-2005, 07:38 AM