Nerve restore /flexatril stack

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on a flexatril-nerve restore stack for a mobility-joint stack

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Doing this now. Had great results from Flexatril, but had some nagging pinched nerve issues I couldn't quite resolve...so I started the NR.

Couldn't find a reason not to stack.

Interested to hear if anyone else has thought about this stack or tried it....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Doing this now. Had great results from Flexatril, but had some nagging pinched nerve issues I couldn't quite resolve...so I started the NR.

Couldn't find a reason not to stack.

Interested to hear if anyone else has thought about this stack or tried it....
Keep us informed on what you get out of it buddy! I know you loved Flexatril.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Keep us informed on what you get out of it buddy! I know you loved Flexatril.
Will do. Flexatril is pretty awesome...but after my first bottle I did some ridiculous climbing that no amount of any sup could have saved my previously injured shoulder from. (Flying about six feet through the air and landing with one hand on a small ledge, causing all my weight to dynamically load my shoulder at an awkward angle)

So I'm on a second bottle now, just bought a third...and trying really hard to take it easy on my shoulder. As you know...lots of rehab and p.t. work to boot.

My use of nerve restore is pretty unrelated I think...pinched nerve causing some weird neck muscle spasms....though it could be an underlying cause of possible strength loss on my left side, leading to the joint issues...not sure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blurryimage Evomuse 12
Evomuse 0
abformulations Supplement Auction 5
Sparkss Evomuse 6
Evomuse 1