Favorite fat burners?

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Im looking to expand my horizons on this front, what are the best thermogenics out there?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There's quite a myriad of options out there depending what you're looking for (stimmed/not):

Stimmed - OG PES alphamine (not the reformulation released yesterday) or Norcodrene, lipomorph

Non Stim - SNS Lean Edge, TTA 500, bulk forskolin, SNS Thyrocaps, PES Shift

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ephedrine HCL, Yohimbine HCL, Caffeine. If in the US, and depending on State Law, you can get E-HCL at your Pharmacy as 'Primatene' or any number of house brand Bronchial Dilators. Y-HCL and CAF are everywhere, and only slightly more expensive than dirt. IMO, anything else will be less effective, and only in existence because the US outlawed Ephedra Sinica alkaloids in/as dietary supplements. Look for human studies using DEXA (preferably in athletes) for any 'fat burner' you are thinking of trying, if possible.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like anything, stim or non stim, with Forksolin. Forksolin can help one maintain lean mass and decrease fat. OxyMax XT contains a full dose of Forksolin which aids in that. Also, the blend promotes an increase in overall mood and can assist in an euphoric feeling. When dieting, some people can become very irritable; OxyMax XT can curb that.

Currently, many retailers have 20% of OxyMax XT as well too.

For non stims, Lean Mode, Lean Edge and DCP 2.0 are great.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ANS Diablo + EvoMuse Alphaburn will probably be my go to now, I need to try ignit3 sometime as well. Love having a powder for some reason though

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine, topical anti-cortisol products

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My personal favorites are the EC stack (ephedrine and caffeine), yohimbine, and OxyMax XT.

EC packs the biggest punch with stimulants, and the appetite suppression is great.

I enjoy utilizing yohimbine for fasted cardio. It's a great stimulant and thermogenic, but it works best in a faster state when insulin levels are low.

Oxymax XT is a great all in one thermogenic. I enjoy it for the increase in mood and well being, because I often get short tempered and cranky while dieting haha. Oxymax XT helps to keep my me focused and mentally on point, and it's also works well as an appetite suppressant.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Better off making your own fat burner. If you want flavor you can just add some crystal light to your water in the flavor of your choice or some of that flavored enhanced squirt **** they have on the market.

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Big Alphamine fan here, the reformulation is why Im asking. Its pretty much all Ive ever used.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
ANS Diablo + EvoMuse Alphaburn will probably be my go to now, I need to try ignit3 sometime as well. Love having a powder for some reason though
I was going to say this or Ignite by OL. Both seem like good options

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alpham---wait, no --- Norco...wait, nevermind.

You have all the advice above that you need. The tried and true would be an Ephedrine, Caffeine, Yohimbine stack that others have mentioned.

To this, you could add forskolin, 7-Keto DHEA, green tea or capsaicin (or cayenne) - but the big effects will come from the ECY.

As a standalone product with stimulants, I think Oxymax XT is probably your best option right now. Ignit3 is decent too, but I'm one of the few that hasn't been blown away by it. It was good, just not great.

ANS Diablo is a product that I have used and really liked also. It doesn't get much love on this board, but it was Shift before Shift.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure why ANS doesn't get more love on this board. I've been enjoying Diablo PM as well

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, and I forgot to mention - Brite by Evomuse. It's pretty much a staple for me now, so I forget all about it when people ask.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, and I forgot to mention - Brite by Evomuse. It's pretty much a staple for me now, so I forget all about it when people ask.
Considering trying Brite out with the 3 packs available, how long does one bottle last? How is the taste?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A bottle is SUPPOSED to last 30 days (6 oz. bottle). I've been getting about 21-24 days. The pumps on ALL of these products just have variation and there's nothing anyone can do about that. If you dose with an oral syringe you can be accurate, but it's convenient and cheap enough I don't mind if it lasts 21 days.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
EC is my go to and YC/ECY

iForce has several pretty potent for energy/appetite suppression with

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/iforce-nutrition-thermoxyn/

Thermoxyn used several bottles when this first launched and was stacking few caps of Y-HCL with but includes Rauw in Thermoxyn very good feel on this.

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/iforce-nutrition-dexaprine/

And of course Dexaprine the return of the orig

Couple other favorites for energy/appetite suppression

BSL Cobra 6P Extreme Powder
Centurion Legion 1,3
Neogenix Velocity Ultra

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A bottle is SUPPOSED to last 30 days (6 oz. bottle). I've been getting about 21-24 days. The pumps on ALL of these products just have variation and there's nothing anyone can do about that. If you dose with an oral syringe you can be accurate, but it's convenient and cheap enough I don't mind if it lasts 21 days.
Do you consume it orally or is it a TD? Saw mention of a capped version so I assumed you drank it

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im looking to expand my horizons on this front, what are the best thermogenics out there?
Formutech Lean EFX (the dmaa version)
iForce Dexaprine (the dmaa version)
OG Alphamine (if you can find it)
Blue Star Blade (new version is great)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you consume it orally or is it a TD? Saw mention of a capped version so I assumed you drank it
It's an oral product. It's basically an oil.

compan

compan

Awards
EC Stack
Dexaprine (start w/ a half)

Either with F95% added to it. APS White Lightning is also good.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANS Diablo w yohimbe is equal to Alphamine. I just liked the fact that Alphamine already had included it.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine EU (OG)
Forskolin
Shift+

esperienza personale!

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Why do so many mainstream companies refuse to use Yohimbe?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because it is forbidden in most countries and it is a hassle to an additional international version if you do business internationally

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tons of good advice in here. Love me some ephedrine and it's cheap.

BRITE is probably my favorite product, now. Lots of other day loss stuff from EvoMuse, too.

I had my mom using Epitome and AMMO last month and just sent her another bottle of Epitome and Shift for this month.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you are a big guy then. What gym is that? It looks familiar. But hell probably not.
The original purpose was long term changes from WAT to BAT. Along the way, Matt added sesamol to the product and it really amplified the acute fat loss as well. I truly love it.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Because it is forbidden in most countries and it is a hassle to an additional international version if you do business internationally
Forbidden? Really? Can you take the time to explain to me why?

Possibly would explain why PES discontinued Alphamine. Wanted to market it worldwide instead of just in America.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Possibly would explain why PES discontinued Alphamine. Wanted to market it worldwide instead of just in America.
Not to derail this thread but that was literally discussed about 170732938 times in the various PES threads....

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT is pretty comprehensive. The mood boost alone makes it a great product. My wife has a great outlook while on it, which makes me happy lol. Takes away the irritability while dieting. Combine that with the multiple pathways it hits fat, pretty hard to beat.

Another vote for Brite as well. Stacks well with OxyMax XT too.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Best: Caffeine Pills + Ephedrine.

Best all in one: Lean Edge for stim free and probably oxymax XT for stimmed

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

In NZ its banned just coz, lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Nutraceutical Innovations Burn Xtreme. Absolutely love it and its a good price too

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Never asked, never bothered to look.

I'd assume because a) effects on BP and other cardiovascular system aspects and b) anxiogenic

jerard

jerard

Awards
When do you take Ephedrine stack around your meals, how long after a meal or how long before a meal?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
When do you take Ephedrine stack around your meals, how long after a meal or how long before a meal?
Far as possible is always ideal for the appetite suppression effects.

With a meal won't blunt it too much (technically it has GDA effects here)
But I still suggest as fasted as you can each dose

2-3 hours before a meal is a nice minimum to shoot for

jerard

jerard

Awards
that's what i try to do, first thing in the morning 2 hrs before my workout and then 2 hours after eating a meal, sometimes i take 15mg twice a day, sometimes 3 times a day, i try not to take it after 5-6pm. Do You Cycle It in anyway?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Why 15mg?
25 too much?

You should cycle it I'm sure but safety and tolerance data both exceed 6 months, so at your own preference of duration

jackedjimbean

Awards
Hydroxyelite is the hottest fat burner out! Hellfire worked pretty well for me as well.