Androcrine??

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried it? Ive never used a laxo sup before. Does it reap results? Is it a ph with sides?

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Id love to..just have to hitthat 100 post mark

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran the OG version of Laxacrine when it came out and dosed it higher than suggested. Had very nice strength gains, recomp effects while on calorie surplus and joints never really ached while lifting heavy. Some had issues with the original carrier so BPS changed to a new carrier.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried it? Ive never used a laxo sup before. Does it reap results? Is it a ph with sides?
no ph all natural (per se) cant be drug tested and does not mess with hormones, laxogenin is a great product

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Can someone link me to the "no s h # t" data on where this "200% Increase In MPS" comes from? Danes says it's BS, and I tend to believe him, but want to see where this figure comes from.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone link me to the "no s h # t" data on where this "200% Increase In MPS" comes from? Danes says it's BS, and I tend to believe him, but want to see where this figure comes from.
And the comparisons to Anavar...ugh.....

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
200% mps would put way more mass on you than laxo does. Cant be real. Maybe in rodents lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to sound funny but androcrine hasnt even came out yet. The insider dropped yesterday and no product will be shipped for at least a week they said. So no one has tried it. I have been using laxacrine lately. I like it. I have been cutting down and getting stronger. Nothing drastic, but i have noticed some improvements. Doing 2-3 mls a day. Basically a two bottle run in 2-3 weeks. Had the bottles and figured why not lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to sound funny but androcrine hasnt even came out yet. The insider dropped yesterday and no product will be shipped for at least a week they said. So no one has tried it. I have been using laxacrine lately. I like it. I have been cutting down and getting stronger. Nothing drastic, but i have noticed some improvements. Doing 2-3 mls a day. Basically a two bottle run in 2-3 weeks. Had the bottles and figured why not lol
No, this has been tested on here, just under the Laxacrine name. Same as what you are using but with a different/better carrier.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, this has been tested on here, just under the Laxacrine name. Same as what you are using but with a different/better carrier.
Exactly different carrier. They say its better. So noone really knows then right?. Or does it deliver the same results as laxacrine?

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Exactly different carrier. They say its better. So noone really knows then right?. Or does it deliver the same results as laxacrine?
The results should coincide with the results found in the beta tester logs. You can find them here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/body-performance-solutions/278310-laxacrine-v2-beta.html

We removed the blurb about Andocrine being comparable to Anavar. It's a controversial topic and prefer to let the results speak for themselves.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The results should coincide with the results found in the beta tester logs. You can find them here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/body-performance-solutions/278310-laxacrine-v2-beta.html

We removed the blurb about Andocrine being comparable to Anavar. It's a controversial topic and prefer to let the results speak for themselves.
Got you. Like i said im running laxacrine now. I enjoy it. I was only making the point that this is a new carrier which you guys said is better. Better carrier should mean more bio availability and better product...

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got you. Like i said im running laxacrine now. I enjoy it. I was only making the point that this is a new carrier which you guys said is better. Better carrier should mean more bio availability and better product...
We understand each other :). Was more so answering the question, left on the table.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of those Laxo Wannabe studies are just made up.
I am not saying Laxogenin doesnt do anything but saying it will increase MPS by 200% is just made up. I havent seen even a rat study!
I have asked many times Company owners if they can show me where that 200 number is coming from. Nothing has happened yet!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
All of those Laxo Wannabe studies are just made up.
I am not saying Laxogenin does do anything but saying it will increase MPS by 200% is just made up. I havent seen even a rat study!
I have asked many times Company owners if they can show me where that 200 number is coming from. Nothing has happened yet!
Danes when the studies were coming out, did they mention what dose was used? I would think to get 200% (and i agree with you) a high amount would have to be taken; even if 200% was obtainable

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes when the studies were coming out, did they mention what dose was used? I would think to get 200% (and i agree with you) a high amount would have to be taken; even if 200% was obtainable
I would really like to see any of Laxogenin/5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin study. I have seen some abstract where patients used laxogenin and 7keto-diosgenin .
But that text is nothing than abstract and even my mother could write it!

http://www.google.com/patents/US20140274978

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I would really like to see any of Laxogenin/5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin study. I have seen some abstract where patients used laxogenin and 7keto-diosgenin .
But that text is nothing than abstract and even my mother could write it!

http://www.google.com/patents/US20140274978
the brief summary of this summary is an oxymoron. Nothing brief about this at all LOL

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
the brief summary of this summary is an oxymoron. Nothing brief about this at all LOL
And, having filed a patent myself... nobody at the USPTO verified that it actually does what it says. It just has to be novel (a Patent Search turned up nothing really close to it that it would infringe upon). Like the USPTO has the "brains" to evaluate Plant Steroids :D That's another one that cracks me up: "Well, our supplement is patented!" Yeah?, so? :D The "Shake Weight" is patented too, LOL!