Ultimate T vs. Inhibit E

BillyD

Awards
Been on stimulants for quite awhile and feel my adrenals are burnt out...trying to find something to help lean out a bit and get body back in check...digestive system is out of Wack from all the caffeine and I'm assuming my cortisol and estrogen are all over the place...either of these 2 be much help to me?? Thanks for the feedback.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you looked at Alphamax XT? Based off of the products you listed, Alphamax XT should also be considered. It has Ashwagandha and Tongkat ali to help reduce cortisol. Forskolin 95 to help promote lean body mass. DHAA to help control estrogen and promote weight loss. Plus you are getting 3,4-Divanil, L-Dopa, Ferulic acid, Boron, and more. Combined these will all help free up test, increase libido, reduce stress, to go along with other benefits I listed.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If cortisol and estro are your concerns, reduce xt and inhibit e respectively will fit the bill to a t. I would think that combo will give you quite a nice drying and stress/cortisol managment combo that should certainly help you take your weight loss further.

Ultimate T (i just finished a bottle myself) was unimpressive. Slight libido boost, but that was about it for me.

BillyD

Awards
I tried the original alpha max long time ago and had huge gastro issues...wife wanted to slit my throat due to me soiling my pants all the time

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I tried the original alpha max long time ago and had huge gastro issues...wife wanted to slit my throat due to me soiling my pants all the time
Haha I would assume the forskolin was the issue with that

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
If cortisol and estro are your concerns, reduce xt and inhibit e respectively will fit the bill to a t. I would think that combo will give you quite a nice drying and stress/cortisol managment combo that should certainly help you take your weight loss further.

Ultimate T (i just finished a bottle myself) was unimpressive. Slight libido boost, but that was about it for me.
It's funny how different products work so different in different people, I thought Inhibt E was very unimpressive and I liked U-T, run multiple bottles of U-T.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's funny how different products work so different in different people, I thought Inhibt E was very unimpressive and I liked U-T, run multiple bottles of U-T.
well to compare them 1:1 doesnt make sense thouhg as they're completely different in their intent and function... I hope you weren't expecting similar results from the two?

I had heard the same about UT from mayn people... maybe my expectations were just too high going in.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Really no comparison.

Choose if you want an AI or a T-booster...

I can say that Inhibit-E is good at what it does from experience

BillyD

Awards
Well which would you recommend for my issue of most likely adrenal fatigue from over use of stims.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That's actually very unlikely, adrenal fatigue is immensely difficult to accomplish, but based on what I have read here I'd suggest Inhibit-E

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well which would you recommend for my issue of most likely adrenal fatigue from over use of stims.
for me, stims and overall stress that ytpically comes along with the same time you being using high amounts of them would lead me to reduce xt... stress and cortisol will most likely be higher than estrogen from this.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good advice in this thread. It's highly unlikely, nay impossible, that you've "burned out" your adrenals. The simplest solution if you're feeling somewhat weak and stressed imho: take a stim break for 3-4 weeks and in that time grab some KSM-66, up your caloric intake a bit, and try to get an extra hour of sleep each night. Always does the trick for me.

BillyD

Awards
I've lowered my stims and been taking ashwaganda for past week...I mean I don't need to any new stuff but just wanted to get you guys opinions .

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's actually very unlikely, adrenal fatigue is immensely difficult to accomplish, but based on what I have read here I'd suggest Inhibit-E
Agreed. I'd have to say out of my personal experience inhibit E will be your best options. All sns products are pretty high quality so reduce xt and inhibit e are both good.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
for me, stims and overall stress that ytpically comes along with the same time you being using high amounts of them would lead me to reduce xt... stress and cortisol will most likely be higher than estrogen from this.
Good advice in this thread. It's highly unlikely, nay impossible, that you've "burned out" your adrenals. The simplest solution if you're feeling somewhat weak and stressed imho: take a stim break for 3-4 weeks and in that time grab some KSM-66, up your caloric intake a bit, and try to get an extra hour of sleep each night. Always does the trick for me.
These.

Estrogen shouldn't be affected, but potentially cortisol is slightly elevated. But that's just an assumption.

Take a stim break, try some Reduce XT/ Ashwagandha (Sensoril or KSM) and keep it at that.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've lowered my stims and been taking ashwaganda for past week...I mean I don't need to any new stuff but just wanted to get you guys opinions .
See how you get on without adding anything new!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
well to compare them 1:1 doesnt make sense thouhg as they're completely different in their intent and function... I hope you weren't expecting similar results from the two?

I had heard the same about UT from mayn people... maybe my expectations were just too high going in.
Lol, thanks Captain Booner for letting me know that 2 different products that's meant for 2 different things do not give same results!

I was just saying that I thought Inhibit E was "unimpressive" while I liked U-T and you didn't, I didn't compare the 2 (hope you didn't either) but I would use U-T again but not Inhibit E.

Hope you can sleep good tonight now when this is solved ;)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Adrenosurge , evomuse nerve restore, southland revamp. Just a few off the top of my head.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same here. Ultimate T is my top 3 for test boosters. I respond really well to it and have had a few runs with it now. Those SNS products mentioned above had little effect on me. I will agree how different people respond differently to products.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here. Ultimate T is my top 3 for test boosters. I respond really well to it and have had a few runs with it now. Those SNS products mentioned above had little effect on me. I will agree how different people respond differently to products.
The feedback on Ultimate T is either incredibly or awful lol. Most supplements have a "meh it was okay.. Nothing crazy" but I don't see that with Ultimate T. I have two bottles I want to run.

I respond well to Reduce XT but can't remember the last time I've used an OTC AI. All about the Exemestane!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adrenosurge , evomuse nerve restore, southland revamp. Just a few off the top of my head.
IIRC, BPS discontinued Adrenosurge and Matt is bringing it back to EvoMuse. MidwestBeast

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IIRC, BPS discontinued Adrenosurge and Matt is bringing it back to EvoMuse. MidwestBeast
Yea its discontinued, but i just got some from nutraplanet not too long ago.

And now that you say that i think i confused it with nerve restore. So OP two good ones would be bps adrenosurge and southland revamp

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy both, run them back to back, see which you like better.

Inhibit E is priced very reasonably.