Supplements for pure aggression,alpha feeling,temper and maybe anxiety

mtmrfz

Title says it all the bros, what would you say? As for anxiety I believe KSM 66 and Reduce XT are King,but what about the rest listed above? Hit me up!

PS. I'm aware some test boosters may do so,but I'm very sensitive to breakouts,so I'm highly recommended not to take anything that may cause such and in general I stay away from anything like that

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Title says it all the bros, what would you say? As for anxiety I believe KSM 66 and Reduce XT are King,but what about the rest listed above? Hit me up!

PS. I'm aware some test boosters may do so,but I'm very sensitive to breakouts,so I'm highly recommended not to take anything that may cause such and in general I stay away from anything like that
As you said, ashwagandha is great for anxiety. Tongkat ali has also been shown to reduce stress and improve mood, and it can really increase libido. AlphaMax XT contains a full dose of both ashwagandha and tongat ali, among other ingredients. Ash and tongkat are the two that come to mind for me.

mtmrfz

I may have not given you guys enough info.
I'm 22, rocking 12 hour night shifts 5 to 6 times a week depending on busyness, so I can't imagine the stupid amount of stress my body goes through,physical and emotional. I get 3 hours a day to myself and my fiance,everything else is sleep and work. Hopefully this is coming to an end on 10 of June. As for anxiety I think I'll go with Ashwagandha and see where it takes me. As for temper - I'm sick of my passive self, it irritates me to the point where I want to get into a fight for no reason just to shake this pacifism off. Heard good things about LJ,but as far as reviews I noticed that the general consensus on LJ100 is something like "I liked this product,didn't notice much,but I still liked it,kudos!" But I can't say for sure since I never tried it.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Tongkat ali works well.Take stinging nettle root ,longjack with some pine pollen and tribulus.Garuntee insane results.also zma and make sure its after a meal with fats like steak or bacon and eggs!garuntee boners all day.i take ashwaganda daily ,its the bomb.I alternate all kinds of herbs.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
if youre irritable it maybe youre not eating enough.at least usually thats how i am.if its not that it could be you have excess hormones and you need to go workout.if that doesnt help.idk vape some buhdda

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
the ashwaganda has also helped with acne.I can feel it reduce stress pretty well.It is very noticable with caffeine ,it takes away the anxiety i can get from the stimulants.

mtmrfz

nasty88 Thank you for the info,I will definitely look into your suggestions and will try to pick something up!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
a psychologist?
I'm leaning toward this. Not to flame, I'm just trying to understand...do you have aggression problems or do you want to BECOME aggressive? If the latter, for what reason? Aggressive in the gym? Or do you just want to become an a$$hole?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he is just craving the alpha feel. IMO, tongkat and tyrosine are nice for this. Tongkat increases well being and gives a nice edge and tyrosine will boost dopamine which can be low due to your schedule. Raising dopamine will increase your aggressiveness, social ability, energy, motivation, and libido. Could be what you are after.

mtmrfz

Lol'd at psychiatrist suggestion,that's should probably be everyone's last resort to any problem. I'd really like to increase aggression in gym,but I can't do that with a single pre,so I thought to check if it is possible to raise it overall and see how it treats me. Not to become an a$$hole,not to get in a fight, good ol fashioned alpha feel and a little bit of temper.
By the way, is Test1fy Pro by OL legit? Looks ridiculously good with that profile, although at 22 tboosters seem useless the profile looks solid and has both ashwagandha and lj100,anyone can compare it to Alphamax XT? They seem very similar

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Lol'd at psychiatrist suggestion,that's should probably be everyone's last resort to any problem. I'd really like to increase aggression in gym,but I can't do that with a single pre,so I thought to check if it is possible to raise it overall and see how it treats me. Not to become an a$$hole,not to get in a fight, good ol fashioned alpha feel and a little bit of temper.
By the way, is Test1fy Pro by OL legit? Looks ridiculously good with that profile, although at 22 tboosters seem useless the profile looks solid and has both ashwagandha and lj100,anyone can compare it to Alphamax XT? They seem very similar
Gotcha. It's not an uncommon goal (aggression in the gym). I will assume you want to stay natty. If not, look into trest - but seriously do your homework if you consider using it (sides, on-cycle support, AI's, PCT, etc.). If you want to stay natty, maybe try something to DMAA. It makes me pretty aggressive in the gym. If you want an all day type feeling, check out iForce Dexaprine, but make sure you get the ORIGINAL version which has been re-released

mtmrfz

BRUstrong Thank you for the suggestions, I'm in no way ready to go off the natty road both physically and mentally,lol. Don't feel like it's really necessary to achieve my goal.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
BRUstrong Thank you for the suggestions, I'm in no way ready to go off the natty road both physically and mentally,lol. Don't feel like it's really necessary to achieve my goal.
Smart man. Good luck and let us know if you find anything that works well for your goals

mtmrfz

A small bump, looked to grab some Alphamax but noticed almost 80% of the users got acne breakouts cause of it,what are the odds that of getting this side of you are prone to breakouts in general?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
EPI-ANDRO

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
If u already get acne anything that increases hormones makes it worse.at least that how it is for most people.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed for the read.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt what do you notice when using lj? Also at what dose?
libido and sense of well being are the big 2 for me...dosing has ranged from 200mg-600mg daily.