anafuse vs follidrone 2.0

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Which is better, I'm going to start pct soon with Torem +DAA+formastanzol week 3 of pct just trying to decide on a good natty anabolic,i used anafuse the last time and it seemed pretty good.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FD2 is getting great feedback in quite a few sponsored and unsponsored logs.

Its a perfect addition to PCT. You will definitely keep your strength up and
maintain your mass if you continue to eat properly while coming off your cycle.
Plus the pumps it gives are great..!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I have taken anafuse prior, and I am about 1 month into 2.0, which I stacked with Alpha Max XT for the 1st month. Outside of more vascularity, and some initial fat lose, my size and strength have not changed. Keep in mind, I have not stopped eating above maintenance, and train at least 5 days per week. I like to run a product for a full 2-month before making my final call, but at a month in, I think 2.0 leans toward recomp/cutting vs. bulking.

From my experience, anafuse leans toward bulking. At a month into anafuse I was more vascular, pump was insane, the scale went up, and I could visibly see changes in the mirror. I have not seen that with 2.0 after a month, but I still have a month left.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have taken anafuse prior, and I am about 1 month into 2.0, which I stacked with Alpha Max XT for the 1st month. Outside of more vascularity, and some initial fat lose, my size and strength have not changed. Keep in mind, I have not stopped eating above maintenance, and train at least 5 days per week. I like to run a product for a full 2-month before making my final call, but at a month in, I think 2.0 leans toward recomp/cutting vs. bulking.

From my experience, anafuse leans toward bulking. At a month into anafuse I was more vascular, pump was insane, the scale went up, and I could visibly see changes in the mirror. I have not seen that with 2.0 after a month, but I still have a month left.
Anafuse worked very well for me. Yet to try the new folli but it looks promising. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Anafuse worked very well for me. Yet to try the new folli but it looks promising. I don't think you can go wrong with either.
I agree, both are solid. I think it comes down to what you are taking it for. Recomp/cut or bulk.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
The cycle I just came off was more of a cutting cycle. So I might try follidrone just to keep it going, but I might just stick to anafuse since I wanna maintain the size I put on my legs.

CJNator

Awards
On FD2 now, I'm hitting PRs about every other day. Raising calories starting today buy even while maintaining I was hitting PRs, I do fullbody rest pause training so that is a factor too. Also I am leaning out, seeing new veins but haven't weighted in yet.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cycle I just came off was more of a cutting cycle. So I might try follidrone just to keep it going, but I might just stick to anafuse since I wanna maintain the size I put on my legs.
FD2 is as anabolic or more than anything else I know of thats not a steroid. Lots of guys are getting shredded on it because it has such a strong fat burning effect but this doesnt mean it wont build muscle or help maintain it.
Several posts from users eating maintenance or above calories and still losing fat. In this case FD2 allows you to increase cals fro your cut but still keep the fat off.
This way you can start working on adding muscle to the legs without adding additional fat.

Just remember that at caloric maintenance you will almost certainly lose fat and weight so up the cals from your cut significantly. You wont get fat I promise. Youll just fill out and start to grow.

One of our testers was at 1700 cals on extreme cut mode. Running FD2.
Hes upped his cals to 2750 now (over 3 weeks) and fat % has not gone up even 1 %. Of course hes gaining weight now but its all been muscle.
This is what I expect will happen to you if you increase calse and run the FD2.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
check out some of the logs on follidrone 2.0 in the supplement log section. I would say anafuse would be better to run during your pct. The new follidrone 2.0 is geared more toward cutting. So i would pitch the DAA and put in follidrone which is an epicatechin and laxogenin product.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
check out some of the logs on follidrone 2.0 in the supplement log section. I would say anafuse would be better to run during your pct. The new follidrone 2.0 is geared more toward cutting. So i would pitch the DAA and put in follidrone which is an epicatechin and laxogenin product.
So you're saying run both during pct?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I think he meant to say run Anafuse, it's the only thing on the list that has epicat and 5a lax that he referenced.

Also, if you want another epicat/lax product, you could check out Chaos and Pains Lengendary. I have not run it, but I have 3 bottles at my house that I'll try soon.

CJNator

Awards
Depends on how much you're eating, only a couple including myself are adding calories and i have a log up if anyone wants to follow. I haven't gotten to weight in yet since adding them in though.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone 2.0 is a Epi & Ecklonia Cava product. Not a laxogenin product. Did you mean Anafuse is a Laxogenin product..?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea FD2 is
Epicatechin plus absorption
Ecklonia cava
Flos carthami
Quercetin niacin co crystals