Epi 2.0/Nano Genin vs Anafuse

LyfeKan

Awards
I'm 19 years old and have been working out for many years. I have taken prohormones in the past but I'm staying away from them now being they made my estrogen rise. I wanna do a cutting cycle so I'm going to run a fat burner along with one of these products. I am 5'10 and 182. Would Nano Genin stacked with Epi 2.0 be a better cycle them running Anafuse by itself?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
First of what PH's have you run previously in the past and at what age, it is not recommended to run pro hormones under the age of 21 minimum due to the high natural levels of test and suppression that can be caused to your natural levels,

Did you follow a proper PCT after the PH cycle.

Nanogenin is a laxogenin based product, i am currently using DermaStr3ngth Unleashed by Olympus Labs this is a trans-dermal version which i am finding quite effective in PCT, it has already made my joints feel better, i normally suffer with my left shoulder but it has been fine since using this, i am also maintaining strength.

Epi, is a good product for boosting endurance and allowing for you to peform more volume in your sessions, i also leaned out quite well using the original Follidrone,

I would recommend you try Follidrone 2.0, which is a much more improved product that is working great, if you wanted you could also stack your laxogenin / nanogenin with Follidrone 2.0 for a more enhanced effect on anabolism.

Here is a link to a writeup on follidrone 2.0, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html

LyfeKan

Awards
I have taken 2 quad stacks also halodrol and epistaine. I took a pct with all of them. You really would take Follidrone 2.0? I can't find any good reviews on it

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
It has only just been released and is not even for sale in UK yet.

There is a range of logs if you use the search function gear logo at top right of anabolic minds site.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have taken 2 quad stacks also halodrol and epistaine. I took a pct with all of them. You really would take Follidrone 2.0? I can't find any good reviews on it
Yea in the supplement logs section:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/

are some logs on follidrone 2.0. I personally haven't used it yet but they seem to be liking it. For your first question, I'm a big fan of anafuse so I would say run two bottles of anafuse along side a fat burner. The epicatechin and laxogenin go great together.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
you took 2 quad stack prohormones as in 4 compound blends twice? Here i was worrying about the 1 cycle I did at 19 coming to bite me in the ass even though i get monthly bloods pct every time and my test sits 800-900 LOL