Humanofort

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Any info/experiences with humanofort? Claims to boost hgh/igf and testosterone levels.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It works as supplement but only at ridiculous doses, 20+Gs. I don't know if it works to raise ifg, hgh, or test tho

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any info/experiences with humanofort? Claims to boost hgh/igf and testosterone levels.
If you're interested in wasting money and time, then ya go for it. Otherwise if you're looking for oral GH boosters you should know that bioavailability is very, VERY, low. Won't do much other than maybe deeper sleep.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
If you're interested in wasting money and time, then ya go for it. Otherwise if you're looking for oral GH boosters you should know that bioavailability is very, VERY, low. Won't do much other than maybe deeper sleep.
was just about to type that, thanks for saving time bro and helping another bro out

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
What about Mk-677 as an oral GH booster? Are you saying it's a waste of money and time? A number of people seem to have good results with it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Seen the studies on mk-677?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Definitely wouldn't take it for GH benefits (Nothing natural will be truly effective for GH chronically), but it did improve sleep and recovery when I used it years ago. The true issue is price and dosage required to notice much benefit. Typically you will see 200mg doses, which is already fairly expensive, when I found true efficacy far above that.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Definitely wouldn't take it for GH benefits (Nothing natural will be truly effective for GH chronically), but it did improve sleep and recovery when I used it years ago. The true issue is price and dosage required to notice much benefit. Typically you will see 200mg doses, which is already fairly expensive, when I found true efficacy far above that.
I see, i have heard l dopa is actually pretty good for increasing gh levels

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used years ago for the sleep aspects and in that respect it worked well.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I see, i have heard l dopa is actually pretty good for increasing gh levels
Plenty of natural products have shown an ability to increase GH, however the extremely acute nature of the increase and the fact that your body will compensate later in the day makes them relatively ineffective. That's not to say they don't have secondary benefits, but realize what you are/are-not getting when you purchase products aimed at GH. No natural product will give you the benefits of GH injections (or even get close). You might see some improved sleep and better recovery secondary to that.

Again, many of the nutraceuticals aimed at improving GH can have other benefits (Alpha-GPC comes to mind), so if you are truly keen on using a natural GH booster, looking for something with research showing benefits outside of just boosting GH.

compan

compan

Awards
I notice better sleep when taking it which is a nice benefit. Better quality of sleep can help recovery but as far as it being a difference maker for gains, I didn't notice much there.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People either believe in it, or dont. People love it or hate it.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember the general outline of the dosages, just cant remeber the numbers, but supposedly the standard dose that lasts you 30 days per bottle will give general health benefits, double that its good for recomp, triple that it will have anabolic effects. I personally ran two bottles per month for two months. I didnt notice anything unfortunately. I had hope hopes too. But you are right some people love it.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helped me sleep better. Not sure of anything else it helped with.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a post from Emeric Delczeg, IFBB pro abd huge advocate for Humanofort:

Action: The active ingrediens of the Humanofort are heterologous peptides.
The peptides pass intact across the intestine mucosa , mainly by pinocytosis.
After Humanofort therapy the following where noted:
-Improveement of sleeplessness, memory, non-specific immunity, sexual dynamics and libido.
Humanofort can help:
-Chronic (arteeisclerosis)
-2-nd and 3-rd age persons with precocious aging phenomana
-physical disability, chronic fatique, asthenia, dinutrition, long-lasting convalescence, persons with high intellectual activity (e.g. students professional sportmen (bio-stimulating) activity)