Black stone labs

maginooV2

maginooV2

Awards
Since I have tried anogenin for just a month. And recently purchased Abnormal, brutal ice and eradicate. Im just wondering if you guys can give me any feedback about this products?
I know I should have done my research first. But anyway, payment is done, just waiting for it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im in week 3 of my brutal4ce/chosen1/abnormal and Im currently up about 8 lbs and strength is increasing, so far Im happy with the results. Get your PCT in line!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PCT is post cycle therapy, when you take products like these also called pro hormones your body isn't required to produce its own testosterone. So when you stop taking the supplements your body needs to remember how to make its own testosterone again to get your body back to normal functioning. Your PCT is to get your body back to homeostasis. You should get ahold of a SERM such as nolva or clomid and run it for 4 weeks. If you absolutely cannot get ahold of one I would suggest Rebirth by Black Lion Research to use in your PCT.

maginooV2

maginooV2

Awards
Awesome thank you so much, really appreciate these. I know i should have known these things before but I didn't. Alright, gotta do more research and again, thank you

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No problem man, good luck! Remember safety first, happy lifting

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Im in week 3 of my brutal4ce/chosen1/abnormal and Im currently up about 8 lbs and strength is increasing, so far Im happy with the results. Get your PCT in line!
What dosage do you use? 2 tabs each?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
for pct

a serm e.g. Nolva, Clomid or Rebirth if you cannot get the 1st two.

an AI e.g. such as letrone or exotherm by black lion research to eliminate estrogen rather than just supress it like the serms

and Test boosting product such as Alphamax XT, Viron or LJ100

Sup3rpct is another great product to use in combination with the above.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah Im dosing twice a day and Im responding pretty nicely nothing crazy like super dmz 2.0 but not nearly as harsh so I'll take it lol If my funds allowed it I would do 3 caps a day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely do some research man. You don't want to go into a cycle not knowing what a pct is. There's tons of info on here and strong supplement shop that will give you a break down of what each compound is and what its doing. For pct you'll want a serm, nolva or clomid, otc pct product, and otc test booster.

maginooV2

maginooV2

Awards
Thanks LeanEngineer. I'll do a research. Yeah, I didn't know this things before although I've been working out for two years