Better supps for strength - budget 100$

Palash

Awards
The budget is limited.
100 dollars.

But what is even $ 100 for strength:
ARA?
PA? (Fearn)
EPI-ARIMI (laxogenine, epicatechine, NMDA)?
Betaine anhydrous?
Ecdysterone (from levzeya)

Stim pre-workout:
PEA
Ma-huang
Ephedrine HCL
Phenylpiracetam
Dendrobium
Memantine
Modafinil
?

P.S.:
I've already bought:
Creatine Hydrochloride.
Beta-Alanine
Multivitamins (large doses of vitamins - D2, B, C, E)
DAA
Craze (old pre-workout)
Theophyllinum

Thanks

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
All legit goods, however I never heard of ARA, PA, or PEA.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
All legit goods, however I never heard of ARA, PA, or PEA.
You should read up on the former 2, they are quite useful to a BB/athlete

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm casting a vote for:
Ergonine + ARA + SL

Amazing for strength overall as a stack, and ARA will have both the carnitine salt and emulsifier covered here.

PEScience Ergonine, SNS X-gels, SL in bulk of your choice;
Should be under $100

-Full ARA synergy
-11 ingredients that enhance physical performance
-Covers all "staples" including creatine and TMG
-Additional body composition bonuses from this stack are great too

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA is great for strength, when it comes to natural products.

Another tried and true option is creatine. Creatine is proven to increase strength and overall performance. CreMax XT contains a full dose, 5 grams, using two different forms of creatine. In addition, CreMax XT has a full 2.5 gram dose of Betaine anhydrous. The COP and Amento in CreMax XT also improve strength output. Here is a good article about betaine

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

I know you have creatine covered, but perhaps when you run out, CreMax XT can be an option. It is also used as a non stim pre workout, the gylcerol aids in a pump, so you could add your own caffeine to it to make it a stimmed option, or stack it with your favorite stimmed product.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Am I just a non-responder to ArA? I've tried like 3 cycles of it and nothing ever happens. Been tempted to try it ONE more time before I write it off completely. Pisses me off because everyone swears by it lol....

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Am I just a non-responder to ArA? I've tried like 3 cycles of it and nothing ever happens. Been tempted to try it ONE more time before I write it off completely. Pisses me off because everyone swears by it lol....
I wouldn't think so, i cant see how you wouldn't be able to benefit from ara. No increased inflammation nothing?

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't think so, i cant see how you wouldn't be able to benefit from ara. No increased inflammation nothing?
nope, in fact every time i've used i've noticed increased anxiety and just feeling "off" which is really weird...maybe it's just not for me....but everytime i see people talking about it i wanna try it again...without fail i'll do a cycle once a year and always end up thinking "oh yeah this is what it's like"

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
nope, in fact every time i've used i've noticed increased anxiety and just feeling "off" which is really weird...maybe it's just not for me....but everytime i see people talking about it i wanna try it again...without fail i'll do a cycle once a year and always end up thinking "oh yeah this is what it's like"
hmm, yea ara is one of those products you dont have to guess if its working so i would say to invest elsewhere with your supplementation. Have you tried the new Folli V2?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you dosed it according to the protocol?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
1.5g ARA is my sweet spot

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm casting a vote for:
Ergonine + ARA + SL

Amazing for strength overall as a stack, and ARA will have both the carnitine salt and emulsifier covered here.

PEScience Ergonine, SNS X-gels, SL in bulk of your choice;
Should be under $100

-Full ARA synergy
-11 ingredients that enhance physical performance
-Covers all "staples" including creatine and TMG
-Additional body composition bonuses from this stack are great too
I'd take this advice right here. X gels are one of my favorite products and will aid for strength gains.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry but every time I feel like trying ARA I look up ARA health effects and a plethora of people say it's awful for you while a handful of fitness websites say people's claims for its negative side effects are baseless but I still can't see how a pro inflammatory could ever be a good thing health wise. Chronic inflammation is without a doubt very bad for your health and a precursor to so many auto immune diseases so what am I missing? I'm genuinely stumped as to what to think about regarding ARA.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The studies only show benefit,

Disregard bro scientists.

Its Inflammation is not systemic.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Other than SNS XGELS, creatine, and SL, I'd also suggest a natty anabolic such as CEL EPI-PLEX. It's a non prop epicatechin product that will aid in strength gains and lean muscle.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Ostarine is also something that is well under the budget of $100 and supposedly gives you more bang for your buck. I'm on day 3 of a twelve week cycle, all I have noticed is hunger, and today an increase in sex drive. I've heard very little negatives about the products.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^not in the supp section anymore I wouldn't think

Plus I'll argue anywhere that the rewards aren't worth the risks, if you're already making an illegal purchase and shutting yourself down just get a more effective PH.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Ostarine is still OTC and not banned. Apparently there is little to no shutdown. Im sure a ban is coming but for now it's not an illegal purchase. I figured while it's still available I'd give it a try.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ostarine is still OTC and not banned. Apparently there is little to no shutdown. Im sure a ban is coming but for now it's not an illegal purchase. I figured while it's still available I'd give it a try.
No.
It shuts you down, check the clinical studies.

Or bloodwork done by guys who had zero reason to hate on it.

It's not a supplement and it is not legal anymore by the new regulations.

+ those companies producing it still are all about to take it up the ass lol

Read:
FDA to begin investigating companies selling Ostarine
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281103

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine WILL shut you down at 15mg and up. PCT will be required.

All the best man

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Thanks for the heads up, I will use with caution. I've just finished a bulk phase and have put on some nice size gains in the arms, shoulders, chest, back and legs. However with the calorie load l increase came some fat gain in stomach and glutes. While I'm trying a recomp phase added with some extra cardio for fat loss I threw in the Ostarine. I heard some positives when used a low diseases. That's what I plan on doing.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Have you dosed it according to the protocol?
lol yep, tried 4 pills before workouts for the first one...then 6 pills before workouts on the other....just nothin.

Ostarine never did shiet either though. Ran 20 mg's of it for 6 weeks and it was laughable. Maybe i'm expecting too much. Gained some strength (10+ pounds on compounds) but that's not a big deal to me. Literally added just OL Tr1umph into my supp routine a few weeks ago after being off of E9 for 3 or so months and hit a 430 pound deadlift at 165 pounds...my PR before that was 425 when I was 220 pounds...das it mane

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

nelradi

Awards
I'm in the same boat. I've tried it before (x-factor) and didn't notice any difference, but tempted to try it again since I always hear such good things about it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Lots of great info and recommendations in here. I would agree with adding in PA and/or ArA if you are looking for strength gains. If your limited by budget, PA will definitely be the less expensive option. SL is the cheapest way to get the recommended dose of PA, but I would also look into Tr1umph which is a great PA product that contains a ton of other extra studied ingredients as well.

You mentioned you had Craze as your preworkout. I would use it with caution and read up on the product and company - there was a lot of dishonesty with DS over the product. For a powerful and safe stim preworkout option I would look into Hypermax XT, which includes PEA and Eria Jarensis to deliver great energy and focus, as well as glycerol and agmatine to deliver a nice pump.

As Ant mentioned, I think CreMax XT would also be a great addition as an option when you finish your current creatine. The betaine works synergistically with creatine to increase endurance and power output, increase muscle protein synthesis and help speed recovery.

Palash

Awards
Thanks to all.
1. ARA - 2 g per day (from local shop)
2. FA from SL Fearn - 3.6 g per day PA - 45 g SL.
3. Betaine anhydrous - Trimethylglycine Powder city - 4 g per day.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to all.
Take the SL with the ArA. Both preworkout on an empty stomach if possible. Add a baby aspirin and presto bammo. You should also start at 1g ArA and work up. 1.5g works wonders for most people. Only take it on workout days for 50 consecutive workout days. I think that's all the tips I have lol.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Don't! Enough is enough. There are others like me that don't respond favorably to it and only get side effects. There is phosphatidic acid to play with until a working dose is found (typically above 1.5g) and I even like HMB-FA a bit more than PA for consistent strength gains block after block (I train in 6-week blocks where I overreach the last 2 weeks, hitting a bodypart twice a week throughout).

Palash

Awards
Take the SL with the ArA. Both preworkout on an empty stomach if possible. Add a baby aspirin and presto bammo. You should also start at 1g ArA and work up. 1.5g works wonders for most people. Only take it on workout days for 50 consecutive workout days. I think that's all the tips I have lol.
Thanks.
My BW - 305 pounds 3 month ago. Now 250 lbs.
Big organism - big doses.
Maybe add pre - workout soda bicarbonate?

Rushie

Awards
Honestly:

If you want to be/stay natural, buy a couple of good pre-workouts to help you attack the weights and maybe add some betaine to it. That's about it. Forget ARA, etc. Not worth it IMO. Save your money and just buy quality food. Don't buy into the hype. It's mostly just reps (ironically, a lot of them taking non-natty supps) meeting their quotas.

If you don't care about being natural, head to the Anabolics section anf use the money to buy proper supps, the only ones that work.

Palash

Awards
Honestly:

If you want to be/stay natural, buy a couple of good pre-workouts to help you attack the weights and maybe add some betaine to it. That's about it. Forget ARA, etc. Not worth it IMO. Save your money and just buy quality food. Don't buy into the hype. It's mostly just reps (ironically, a lot of them taking non-natty supps) meeting their quotas.

If you don't care about being natural, head to the Anabolics section anf use the money to buy proper supps, the only ones that work.
Thanks for the advice.
It has a lot of value.
I've been doing for many years and spent a lot of money on supplements.
I have now 10 kilos - and it is not a protein or maltodextrin.
I only empty cans sports supplements bag.
Most I threw.
With regard to betaine as a working supplements say that creatine hydrochloride as a worker. My experience.
So I buy only betaine.
And by other means - anabolic I can pass a drug test in the competition?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice.
It has a lot of value.
I've been doing for many years and spent a lot of money on supplements.
I have now 10 kilos - and it is not a protein or maltodextrin.
I only empty cans sports supplements bag.
Most I threw.
With regard to betaine as a working supplements say that creatine hydrochloride as a worker. My experience.
So I buy only betaine.
And by other means - anabolic I can pass a drug test in the competition?
Betaine wouldn't cause any issues with drug tests at all - its perfectly safe and not banned in any federations

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry but every time I feel like trying ARA I look up ARA health effects and a plethora of people say it's awful for you while a handful of fitness websites say people's claims for its negative side effects are baseless but I still can't see how a pro inflammatory could ever be a good thing health wise. Chronic inflammation is without a doubt very bad for your health and a precursor to so many auto immune diseases so what am I missing? I'm genuinely stumped as to what to think about regarding ARA.
You're definitely not wrong in saying Chronic inflammation is detrimental to health, but increasing localised inflammation for a wee while is not the same as chronic inflammation. Exercise, especially weight bearing, promotes localised inflammation after most sessions where you tear the muscle fibers - however you may do this 4-7 days per week for 20+ years and not think twice. Just think of Ara as amplifying that form of inflammation.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's not for you. People tend to respond MUCH better when they consume a lot of Fish Oil and/ or fatty fish but it's not a given (given omega 3 displaces and competes for uptake with omega 6). However like all things, if you don't see anything, no amount of anything will improve that

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to all.
2g is a little excessive. If it's your first time running it I suggest starting at 1g and adjusting your dose from there. No need to go to 2g if 1.5 works for you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xgels (2 bottles ~$65) + soy lecithin granules (~$15) would be amazing and still leave you $20. That'd be my stack.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels (2 bottles ~$65) + soy lecithin granules (~$15) would be amazing and still leave you $20. That'd be my stack.
You could buy a great beer for $20. Could kick off your bulking cycle perfectly.