7 keto

Dmcooper

Awards
Has anyone ever used NOW 7-Keto LeanGels? How effective is it for losing fat?
What about any other 7 keto product? What would you dose 7 keto dhea alone at?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
100-200 mgs.
Some people like it more so as a topical though.

Dmcooper

Awards
100-200 mgs.
Some people like it more so as a topical though.
Do you know how long a cycle should be? 6 weeks maybe?
With nutrition perfect and lifting everyday can you expect a person to go from 175 18% body fat to around 10% body fat and some muscle gain?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Where are the supplement facts? I couldn't find them on the site.
Contains Isopropanol,propylene glycol, benzyl alchol,cis-9-octadecanoic acid, Beta Androstenetriol [3b, 7b, 17b] 3-Acetate, N-n-butyl-benzoly-2-sulphimide, Stearyl Methacrylate, Nerolidol, Glycerin, Hypromellose. I believe its 85mg/ml

Dmcooper

Awards
Contains Isopropanol,propylene glycol, benzyl alchol,cis-9-octadecanoic acid, Beta Androstenetriol [3b, 7b, 17b] 3-Acetate, N-n-butyl-benzoly-2-sulphimide, Stearyl Methacrylate, Nerolidol, Glycerin, Hypromellose. I believe its 85mg/ml
How much more effective is the Beta Androstenetriol to the 7 keto?

Dmcooper

Awards
Not 7 keto tho.

They're releasing VII-KT which is 7 keto.

@OP, you'd be much better off waiting and running something like Lean Edge, Lean Extreme or EC for fat loss.
Lean xtreme's profile looks good, it has 7b OH and the 5 AT, but they don't show the doses, so idk.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Lean xtreme's profile looks good, it has 7b OH and the 5 AT, but they don't show the doses, so idk.
If you're stuck on a topical, Invictus is a clone of CEL Supress C which was incredibly popular

Dmcooper

Awards
If you're stuck on a topical, Invictus is a clone of CEL Supress C which was incredibly popular
Thanks for the suggestions! Well i guess whatever compound is best for fat loss, so topical or oral. I just forgot about the other compounds except for 7 OH which 7 keto can be converted into, but now I'm wondering about these other compounds, are they better?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Formutech makes a 7-Keto also

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Formutech makes a 7-Keto also
This (formutech nutrition is one of hitechs brands). Haven't used it yet but I have two bottles on the way. It is oral not topical 7keto

Dmcooper

Awards
This (formutech nutrition is one of hitechs brands). Haven't used it yet but I have two bottles on the way. It is oral not topical 7keto
Let me know what you think, it looks like the dose is pretty low though.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Let me know what you think, it looks like the dose is pretty low though.
Yup will do, I think VaughnTrue has experience with it. I plan to probably run in 200 - 400mg.

Dmcooper

Awards
Yup will do, I think VaughnTrue has experience with it. I plan to probably run in 200 - 400mg.
Thanks! Can't wait to hear your experience with it. Are you going to run it alone? I'm thinking of running it alone or adding it to an 11 kt cycle.
I hope he can also chime in and share his experience!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What's a good oral of 7 Keto you guys recommend ? Is the one from NOW that the OP asked for good?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's a good oral of 7 Keto you guys recommend ? Is the one from NOW that the OP asked for good?
the formutech one is a solid product. no nonsense and good dosing.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
as long as its a legit product/company who is sourcing raws appropriately, yes it should be identical.
Great, just one last question, is 100-200mg the preferable dose? I never used it before.

Thanks!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great, just one last question, is 100-200mg the preferable dose? I never used it before.

Thanks!
200mg is where results will initially be seen and be impressive. dosing should be 200-400mg/day as $$$ allows

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The info on lipo

7-Keto DHEA5
Piperine1
CLA10
Caffeine10
Raspberry Ketones10
Synephrine5

All in mg

SuppGuy

SuppGuy

Awards
7 keto has little evidence behind it last time I checked..

Dmcooper

Awards
the formutech one is a solid product. no nonsense and good dosing.

I'm sure it's a good product but how does it have good dosing at 25mg/cap when the LEAST amount recommended is 200mg a day?
Is it good because the 8 caps should be spread throughout the day? Instead of taking 2 100mg caps? Or is it because it may be 99% pure and these other supps are only 25%.
I hope no offense is taken. I'm just confused by this.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure it's a good product but how does it have good dosing at 25mg/cap when the LEAST amount recommended is 200mg a day?
Is it good because the 8 caps should be spread throughout the day? Instead of taking 2 100mg caps? Or is it because it may be 99% pure and these other supps are only 25%.
I hope no offense is taken. I'm just confused by this.
I like this one because I know for a fact the raws are tests for purity/potency, and its an inexpensive product. Most 7-keto products are very expensive for what you get.

always best to compare a $/mg across the brands to see which is actually the best deal.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
200mg is where results will initially be seen and be impressive. dosing should be 200-400mg/day as $$$ allows
Sorry, I have one more question, do I need any pct or something after 7 Keto?

I ordered 7 Keto from Jarrow and Alphamax XT today, pretty excited about that stack :)

Dmcooper

Awards
Sorry, I have one more question, do I need any pct or something after 7 Keto?

I ordered 7 Keto from Jarrow and Alphamax XT today, pretty excited about that stack :)
I remember reading that 7 keto does cause some suppression, it is smaller than the suppression with 11-kt and sometimes people don't do a pct for that so I would just do an OTC PCT like that alphamax xt. Maybe try sup3r pct which has a natural serm, ai, and test boosters.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember reading that 7 keto does cause some suppression, it is smaller than the suppression with 11-kt and sometimes people don't do a pct for that so I would just do an OTC PCT like that alphamax xt. Maybe try sup3r pct which has a natural serm, ai, and test boosters.
No, it has zero hormonal response. No pct is necessary regardless of dosage used

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-keto causes suppression. 7-keto is non-hormonal, so it causes no suppression and requires no form of PCT.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Take a look at MPA's new Vasoseven transdermal, all of his products are top of the line.

jathan_howe

Awards
Each pump is 25 mg -- therefore 4 pumps twice a day will give the clinical dose of 200 mg per day. However with the advanced topical carrier, I would assume 100 mg topically would surpass the 200 mg orally.

-Matt
Welcome back!