Water retention/bloating aid

maxstein

Title says it all. AMers do you take any supplement to get rid of bloating? Also could you recommend something that would also remove all of the water after a nasty bulk? Something that could completely dry me out and make muscles tight. I know GDA such as Glycophase could possibly aid you on a cut with tightness, but regarding taking all excessive water out am not aware.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lower carb intake

And are you sure its water retention/bloat? If you just did a "nasty bulk" more than likely just fat.

maxstein

Indeed the amount of carbs I consumed is bigger than normal. But I can really understand the difference when I'm bloated and when not, my stomach got some issues especially with high protein and medium to high carbs intake.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Evomuse dry-uretix

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was dealing with a lot of bloat even after reducing my carbs....it drastically helped when I added in probiotics and physllium husk fiber

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
How's your sodium intake? I find that my amount of water retention varies a lot depending on my sodium and water intake, especially when I'm leaner

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on the cause.

If it was from a dirty bulk, then it's likely not just bloat -- but fat.

Could be from elevated E2 levels, in which case a product like Erase Pro would be great.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=105&products_id=2004939

In general, Gut Health as a probiotic is very helpful with digestive bloating.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2002118

And if it's a short-term water-retention thing, Dry-Uretix (pill) or Dry Rub (topical) would both be good. But those are short-term solutions.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2002271
http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2002437

And as mentioned, other than that could be electrolyte levels, adjusting macros, etc.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like you mentioned, a GDA can help. I would say it helps more with controlling bloat after carb heavy meals than having to do with water retention. I have tried several amounts of carbs with 2 caps of SlinMax. The most I have tried in one sitting is just under 150 grams of carbs for that meal. Even after all that, I am still hungry, I have no bloat and I look tighter. It helps provide me with a pump as if I were jut lifting. The full dose of Na-r-ala and agmatine definitely help there.

I would look at two things also; sodium intake and water intake. I know it may sound counter productive, but you want to drink water to help lose water or two just keep your body from retaining it. If you're depriving your body of water, it will try to hold onto what's there. Also, having an adequate amount of salt helps too. Again, you do not want too much, but you still want some. You should not fear sodium. Sodium will also help with getting those veins out.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
the struggle is real, drink a whole bottle of vodka in one night
and the next morning bam people are complemeting how lean and ripped you are.
This is not good advice but i cant remember a time i felt more ripped lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different version of getting ripped lol

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
TTA would be a good choice. You will retain it at first but on 3rd and 4 th week you will see the retention drop and when you discontinue the TTA you will see it continue to drop very fast. Many use it for contest prep
That sounds like a terrible option i bloated and cramped up so bad and i was using the sns tta lol. maybe i dont remember seeing the bloat dissipate until i completely stopped it