Test1fy pro Alphamax and noosters in general

maxstein

Fellow AMers,I summon you! The general confusion for me is - every single article on health and fitness websites 99.9% of articles like "supplements that don't work" include a testbooster. Maybe they are referring to products that include DAA or Trib,which I find a waste of money, but when it comes to companies like Performax,Pes,Olympus and etc,where you see the ingredients and you know the company is making solid products all the time. So the question is, is there any reason to go for Alphamax xt or Test1fy when you are only 23? Or is it easier to go for something like Erase Pro+ and Shift and not bother with noosters at all?

PS. Please reps,don't go full salesman style, in something threads here it totally sounds like a sales pitch,lol. Anyways any input is greatly appreciated!

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Man at 23 believe it or not your levels should still be high. I agree with you on the sales pitch stuff. I haven't gotten too many unbiased answers on here so far. If you do go for a booster its usually trial and error. Since everyone is different, combos of ingredients affect people differently. I personally like daa. I just can feel the effects. You on the other hand may react to something different. The only advice I have is stay natural and that includes ph's..you will reap the benefits long term. Its a marathon not a race.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT is much more than a typical test booster type product. I won't go full rep salesman, but the Ashwagandha, F95, Ferulic acid and DHAA would be more than beneficial. john.patterson is young as well, and has seen great results.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tboosters useful at 23?

Depends :D
^^^This. If you have abnormally low test levels for your age then an OTC test booster could produce significant results and benefits. But it won't permanently elevate T levels or fix any underlying ailments causing low T.

However, if you have normal health markers at 23, the benefit and performance boost would only likely be marginal unless using as part of a PCT regimen to recover from HPTA suppression. At 23, there are far more beneficial categories of supplements to look into.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I am 23 also, and I have tried many test booster and muscle building products in the last few years. I've found that products that are only directed toward boosting natural test don't do much, but there are some products available that do a lot more than just elevate natural test. As Cubs said above, Alphamax XT offers much more than your basic tbooster. I find that the stress reducing properties and cortisol/estrogen control has a large benefit for me, especially when dieting. Forskolin is also another ingredient that I find to be very useful and effective at 23 years old.

Even though you're in your 20's, you can still increase your natural levels a bit and improve strength gains and gym performance. Everyone responds to these products differently, but I can say that I have personally felt a difference in strength, muscle retention on a cut, and stress reduction using Alphamax XT. I'll take any extra benefits I can as a natural guy

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Fellow AMers,I summon you! The general confusion for me is - every single article on health and fitness websites 99.9% of articles like "supplements that don't work" include a testbooster.!
If you have consistent low T, there is no long term substitute for seeing an Endo and getting on TRT.

If you're levels are within range and you're looking for a boost, even a small yet still incremental boost, then yes there is some benefit.

For example, trib does absolutely nothing for your test levels but it's a potent & cheap way to increase your libido. Perhaps with trib you have higher self confidence so you eat less junk and train harder.

There are some ingredients that have been shown to raise test in users blood work, and some others have been studied to test these claims. But that's just a baseline, it doesn't mean that you'll respond the same way.

maxstein

It's not just the tboosting,but rather the ingredients I'm interested to see what results I get out of such as ksm-66,dhaa,l-dopa,forskolin,but buying them separately seems like a b1tch to do,which is why alphamax xt seems so appealing,so does erase pro, and I've seen Erase Pro in almost all stash photos from around this forum,which made me think it is a great product to incorporate it into my regime. But with all the ingredients and a price Alphamax xt seems superior

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not just the tboosting,but rather the ingredients I'm interested to see what results I get out of such as ksm-66,dhaa,l-dopa,forskolin,but buying them separately seems like a b1tch to do,which is why alphamax xt seems so appealing,so does erase pro, and I've seen Erase Pro in almost all stash photos from around this forum,which made me think it is a great product to incorporate it into my regime. But with all the ingredients and a price Alphamax xt seems superior
AlphaMax XT is a very versitile supplement that does much more than simply increase test.

Ashwagandha is a great supplement for reducing stress/anxiety and cortisol, and also has research showing it can improve strength, body composition, and even cognition.

Tongkat ali is great for libido, and can also improve mood and reduce cortisol, and has research showing it can also improve strength and body composition.

Forskolin can help improve body composition.

Ferulic acid can improve strength and performance, as well as increase post-exercise beta endorphins (feel good).

And that's just a few of the ingredients.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the person.

You can save a lot of $$$ buying separately.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on the person.

You can save a lot of $$$ buying separately.
The cheapest you're probably going to find caps for some ingredients (cheapest I've found looking today; price per 30 days)

-Ashwagandha (600mg 5%): $6
-Forskolin (50mg 95%): $20
-Tongkat Ali (200-300mg quality standardized): $15

You're already over the $40 it costs, and you only have 3 ingredients. I can only see it being cheaper (possibly?) if you're buying bulk powders in decent quantities and measuring them yourself. I've done this a lot, haha, but it gets annoying, takes time, requires a decent initial investment, and tastes pretty bad (quality tongkat ali is very bitter).

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try powder city for prices on raw bulk
I know, but even I get tired of mixing a ton of individual ingredients a few times every day. It REALLY adds up when you do that for the equivalent of 2-3 supplements/uses with several ingredients each. I still do it sometimes though. :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I am in my early 20s and take alphamax not for the test boosting properties, but rather the other benefits.
I really really enjoy taking F95 and can tell a solid difference when I use it and when I don't, especially when dieting down.
Not only that but the mood boosting ingredients help me make it through the day easier(ashwagandha). Also a libido boost never hurts :) (from 34divi and LJ)

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
3,4 Divl gave me wood during pct on 75mg CLOMID... Now that's saying something.