Epicat

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
What's the cheapest wsy to just try this supp out. Not a 50 $ follindrone, just something for a first ever run? Ive read sp many logs its ridiculous and am curious of the myostantin reduction effects.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL Epiplex no doubt, Nutriverse carries it ;)

Cheapest 30 day run

/thread

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cheapest 30 day run

/thread
Yes sir! And the mgs and ingredients are fully disclosed so you know exactly what you are getting!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I didn't get much from epi. I would for something that has more than that in the product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like anafuse but its over your 50 dollar budget. haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Cheapest 30 day run

/thread
Yep, epi-plex is the best price around almost always.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nutraplanet had follidrex for 9.99 a bottle. I would look into that

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
you'll want to hit 500mgs per day sometimes difficult.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutraplanet had follidrex for 9.99 a bottle. I would look into that
you needed some ridic amount of caps with that stuff... plus no absorption enhancement. ended up not even being worth it

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
beastmode1981

Not trying to start a rep war here or anything lol but OP I wouldn't necessarily just look for the cheapest -epi product. I have no experience with Epiplex so not saying it's bad or won't work but I would recommend Olympus Labs EP1C Unleashed. You will get value and results. Also has some great reviews on the forum too.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So you're trying to give an ingredient a "Fair trial" when youre not even willing to spend on the products that gave those results you read about it in all of your 'researching' You should know that it's poorly absorbed and not using a TD or spending on advanced delivery it's worthless

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you needed some ridic amount of caps with that stuff... plus no absorption enhancement. ended up not even being worth it
I mean its 150mg per cap, throw in a cap of ecgc and bioperine and your all set lol. At least just to see of you respond. Otherwise yea epiplex or i personally really liked blr's new folidrone2.0. But if your tryna take the cheap route follidrex. Plus a lil tip. I was taking another supp preworkout that had absorption enhancers in it already. Just added a cap or two of follidrex and i was straight for 10 bucks extra. But hey im no rep, so ppl might not like that answer.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I mean its 150mg per cap, throw in a cap of ecgc and bioperine and your all set lol. At least just to see of you respond. Otherwise yea epiplex or i personally really liked blr's new folidrone2.0. But if your tryna take the cheap route follidrex. Plus a lil tip. I was taking another supp preworkout that had absorption enhancers in it already. Just added a cap or two of follidrex and i was straight for 10 bucks extra. But hey im no rep, so ppl might not like that answer.
150 is way too low tho. You want 500 or so even with an enhancer. So that's 3-4 caps plus extras