Pre-workout stack ......help!

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
I take ergonine daily as its such a great overall product and now on training days I am thinking of using it with some other supplements to make my pwo stack.

This is what I am thinking of:

Ergonine+alcar+agmatine+citrulline malate+caffeine+tentex(it's a local test booster)

Please help me with the proper dosage of ALCAR, Agmatine, citrulline malate. Also which other supplement can make this stack better?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ergonine is a great product that I have used with great results. I would also look into beta alanine from SNS. Better endurance, recovery, and very cost effective!

Another great product is SNS Creatinol o phosphate (COP) - for added strength and performance.

Focus XT would be awesome for that mind-muscle connection, obviously better FOCUS in the gym, and maximize energy with virtually no crash.

SNS also has an Agmatine and citrulline malate product that works with great results!

I personally love Evomuse Cardiotryx and Millenium Sport Technologies Cordyceps for cardio training days. I am currently logging those right now and using the aforementioned SNS products in my marathon training log.

Hope this helps brother!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Do you have all of these individual ingredients purchased already? There are some great pre-workouts available that already contain most of the ingredients you are looking to stack with E9.

If you're looking for a great pump and good focus in addition to E9, I would suggest Hypermax XT. It contains 3000mg of citrulline malate, 1600mg beta alanine, 1000mg glycerol, and 500mg agmatine - which covers most of the ingredients you were looking to add in. Hypermax XT also contains a stimulant profile to deliver incredible focus and energy with 200mg of caffeine. Stacking E9 and Hypermax XT would be perfect for a preworkout

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your goals?

It seems you want to add a pump and a stim/focus component to Ergonine?

If you want to add bulk ingredients, SNS has the cheapest price on good quality bulk and carries everything you're offering. 8g of CM and .5-1g Agmatine will add a nice pump.

Noopept would also be a good addition to a daily stack.

You could also sip Ergonine throughout the day and use a standalone preworkout that has what you're looking for.

Olympus Labs Conquer Unleashed is a pretty complete preworkout balancing focus, energy, pump, and performance/endurance. Something like USP Labs Max Reps or PES High Volume will give you a nice non-stim pump preworkout

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could also add a cap of TA2 Max. Give it a nice stim, thermo, fat burning action.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I take ergonine but way later after my workout. It's a great product for recovery and most of its ingredients (apart from hydromax) will not effect your gym performance instantly... What you need is a good preworkout to push you in the gym. I train fasted and try not to overload my system with anything that I do not need for lifting...look for a good pre workout that suits your workouts best, this page is extremely helpful
https://blog.priceplow.com/top-10/pre-workout-supplements

ForceOfNature

Awards
Alcar 2g
Agmatine 1g
Citrulline Malate 8g

If your planning on going the bulk route then I would recommend adding in:
Theanine 100-200mg
Rhodiola rosea 150-300mg
If your stim tolerant and need something a stronger to get you going then also add in
1,3 dimethylamylamine 25-75mg

Some pre workouts that are worth looking into if you decide not to go with bulks
HyperMax xt
Mesomorph
Conqu3r unleashed
Pre jym/pre kaged
Condense

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would pass on the Conquer Unleashed. Their are way better Pre-Workout products out there besides this one, at least I didn't get much from it. High Volume (Non Stim) Nitraflex, Ergonine, Max Reps!!
He already uses ergonine

CU is one of the most well rounded preworkouts on the market. Great focus, pump, and performance.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I would take conquer unleashed anytime over high volume...both have the basic pump ingredients...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would pass on the Conquer Unleashed. Their are way better Pre-Workout products out there besides this one, at least I didn't get much from it. High Volume (Non Stim) Nitraflex, Ergonine, Max Reps!!
Surprised to hear you say you didn't get much from CU, its a very well dosed product. You prefer Nitraflex over CU?! I've honestly never heard negative feedback on CU. What didn't you like about it?