Best HGH Releasers!!

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
hey guys I plan on making a natty supplement bulking stack soon, and I plan on adding HGH Releasers so I was curious if there were any good HGH Releasers out there that actually work and aren't a waste of time if so can someone name some brands for me plz it would me much appreciated, thanks.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is an interesting topic, but how do you plan on keeping the somatropic axis from doing its thing?

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
I would think a good zma since your natural release is around stage 3 rem. It should get you there quicker.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
+1 MK677

This was even discussed on projectbodybuilding on their most recent podcast. I believe Focused Nutrition has it capped unsure who else right now.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You can do other things too from what I've read in the research - but your body will just decrease it's natural output during the remaining 24 hour cycle. 3g of GABA before resistance training will raise it. I definitely would not spend money on some fancy 'natural formula' that supposedly does it - the "study/ies" those are based on, are severely lacking.

MK-677 is the only "swallow it" thing that actually works well, but even it requires a looooooooong period of administration for benefits to be seen, and from what I'm seeing written, to get ANABOLIC (not general health, well being, anti-aging), you need to add Peptides to it.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can do other things too from what I've read in the research - but your body will just decrease it's natural output during the remaining 24 hour cycle. 3g of GABA before resistance training will raise it. I definitely would not spend money on some fancy 'natural formula' that supposedly does it - the "study/ies" those are based on, are severely lacking.

MK-677 is the only "swallow it" thing that actually works well, but even it requires a looooooooong period of administration for benefits to be seen, and from what I'm seeing written, to get ANABOLIC (not general health, well being, anti-aging), you need to add Peptides to it.
You'd be very suprised. Its very strong. Immediate fullness, strentgh and recovery. First hand experience.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You'd be very suprised. Its very strong. Immediate fullness, strentgh and recovery. First hand experience.
Been taking it since 1 Feb myself - no sides and nothing acute to report - I just rely on the research.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
MK677 by Focused Nutrition or DNA Anabolics.

or the version by Olympus labs.

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
Don't waste your time with DNA anabolics. I didn't feel anything from it. I DID feel great from using and have other people using Innovapharm 1-GH and they all love it and are getting great results from it. What sets it apart? The delivery system it uses.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From a natty perspective SNS growth factor xt looks promising.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
can I combine them all?
If you want to waste money, sure. The first has been shown to work in numerous clinical trials, the second, even though I love me some SNS, is based on a product that worked in something like 2 out of 17 people in a supp company sponsored "trial", and no idea on the third.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys I plan on making a natty supplement bulking stack soon, and I plan on adding HGH Releasers so I was curious if there were any good HGH Releasers out there that actually work and aren't a waste of time if so can someone name some brands for me plz it would me much appreciated, thanks.
Since you want to make a natty supplement stack , I am not sure why People recommend MK677 to you since it is FAR from natty. It is a Research Chemical. even real HGH is more "natty" because its approved "medicine".

Best Natural HGH booster is Rikkunsh|to.
RIkkunsh|to is a Japanese prescription drug made of 8 Herbs. It is a Natural oral Ghrelin Secretagogue and is prescribed for many things such as weak digestion, no appetite, fullness and epigastric distress, lack of stamina, anemia, cold hands and feet, gastritis, gastric catarrh, indigestion, stomachache,vomiting and not to forget cancer anorexia–cachexia.(Anamorelin will be soon approved for Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia)

Is it side-effect free? Totaly not and if someone want to try it, they should be monitored by doctors. Why?
Since Rikkunsh|to contain solid dose of Glycyrrhiza, it has negative impact on Serum Potassium Levels, blood pressure and more.
So Hypokalemia is very likely to occur and it can lead to Myopathy and Pseudoaldosteronism too.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
A natty HGH released? You will have better luck clicking your heels together 3 times...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you want to waste money, sure. The first has been shown to work in numerous clinical trials, the second, even though I love me some SNS, is based on a product that worked in something like 2 out of 17 people in a supp company sponsored "trial", and no idea on the third.
This, I wouldn't rely on an OTC HGH product to really do what you think it might.

On the other hand, they make for awesome mood, sleep and recovery products which helps with a more productive gym session and life in general. I struggle to get Growth Factor XT here due to customs restrictions, but I have managed to try it a few times and loved it each and every time. Deep sleep and wake up feeling pretty damn good.

Never been able to try it for extended periods, but it works well even as one offs.

compan

compan

Awards
Wouldn't consider MK677 natty. That said, not sure you're going to get results you're looking for out of a natty supp. You can look at sleep aids like Rem 8.0 that have phenibut which will help you get a better quality of sleep.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This, I wouldn't rely on an OTC HGH product to really do what you think it might.

On the other hand, they make for awesome mood, sleep and recovery products which helps with a more productive gym session and life in general. I struggle to get Growth Factor XT here due to customs restrictions, but I have managed to try it a few times and loved it each and every time. Deep sleep and wake up feeling pretty damn good.

Never been able to try it for extended periods, but it works well even as one offs.
Is this because of the L-dopa/Gaba? You gotta love customs

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
so mk 677, SNS growth factor, or innovaphsrm 1-GH?
1-GH is mk677. And idk if I would combine all of the growth hormone supplements. You don't want to overload your system with them. Look into side effects of too much IGF-1 and GH.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 11
Supplements 20
Kickstart7 Anabolics 7
Supplements 11
Supplements 0