Laxogenin (Strenght unleashed) a lot of questions

Zariph

Awards
Hello

Atm im running Epic unleashed and was thinking about adding strength unleashed but got a couple of questions

1 - Any problem stackin epic and laxo?
2 - How should I dose the strength unleashed? and is it the same on off days as on training days?
3 - Any pct needed for laxo?
4 - For those who have tried laxo, what did you notice in terms of positive effect and side effects?

Thx!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
1. I've seen people stack them together so no problem there I think it's actually encouraged.
2. Mine is barely coming in so not sure on dosing
3. No PCT is needed it isn't a hormonal product
4. Same as 2

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hello

Atm im running Epic unleashed and was thinking about adding strength unleashed but got a couple of questions

1 - Any problem stackin epic and laxo?
2 - How should I dose the strength unleashed? and is it the same on off days as on training days?
3 - Any pct needed for laxo?
4 - For those who have tried laxo, what did you notice in terms of positive effect and side effects?

Thx!
1. None. Ep1c and Lax stack GREAT together. Killer recomp stack imo.

2. Caps or TD? I like pre + post workout doses.

3. No PCT needed. Non-hormonal and works via other natty anabolic pathways to increase MPS, insulin sensitivity, and recovery.

4. Enhanced recovery, nutrient re-partitioning, muscle fullness. I put on a few lean lbs while decreasing bf on the SU + Ep1c stack.

Hit me up if you need any additional help man.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the above posts have you covered. Anafuse is actually epicatechin and laxo combined in one product so you're perfectly fine stacking both.

Zariph

Awards
thx a lot man! its the cap version. so 1 cap pre and 1 cap post workout? and off days just 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
thx a lot man! its the cap version. so 1 cap pre and 1 cap post workout? and off days just 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening?
Yes sir. Some like 2 caps pre workout and get a nice pump from it, but I like the split personally. I get enough pump from CU.

On off days try taking it with a meal or a shake if possible.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Looks like the above posts have you covered. Anafuse is actually epicatechin and laxo combined in one product so you're perfectly fine stacking both.
How much laxo and epi are you getting in each serving of anafuse?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Laxogenin is one of the best natty strength boosters I've ever used, use it pre workout for 2 months and you'll see results. Got 35 pounds on my bench about 15 on DL and about 15 on squat taking 150 mg (3 squirts) of OL dermastrength pre workout. If you spread on forearms and bicep veins your veins will light up. I've ran 4 or so lack cycles by now, no real need to cycle off but it always helps to not build up tolerance!