test booster and cutting

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Does it make any sense to use a test booster while cutting? I've got some Blue Rhino and am on a cut and wondering if using it will hurt my fat loss.

Any ideas?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont know what blue rhino is but if it actually boosts test then you might get some extra estrogen produced too. the extra estrogen will make it tough to see your cutting results. but the extra test would help preserve muscle, depending on how high the test is boosted.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
will it hurt fat loss at all? wouldn't matter much if the fat's disappearing but the scale is staying the same or going down at a smaller rate if there's some muscle growth at the same time (doubtful i guess though, that's tough)

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
I'm on it right now, about 2 weeks in. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Feeling some physiological effects for sure. Strength seems to be up also.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Does it make any sense to use a test booster while cutting? I've got some Blue Rhino and am on a cut and wondering if using it will hurt my fat loss.

Any ideas?
Actually it would probably help your fat loss, seeing as how Blue Rhino has yohimbine and caffeine.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
excellente! i was going to use my Blue Rhino anyway, just curious HOW to go about doing it.

thanks for the info guys, much appreciated!