You now have complete control of your favorite supplement company. What do?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have come upon extreme fortune, and your extremely distant and unknown uncle has passed, and bequeathed upon you your favorite supplement company.

You are now acting CEO, and you have the ability to change ONE of the following:

1. One product formula - Take one formula currently from the line, and modify it in any way you wish

2. Add an additional formula - Have at it. You get to design your own product in its entirety. What is it?

3. Remove a current product/formula - Is there a formula you absolutely hate and wish you didn't sell? What is it and why? STRIKE IT DOWN WITH THE POWER OF ZEUS, AND LET IT NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to get us started...here we go.

Since I originated with iForce Nutrition and Hi-Tech owns them now, I will use them as my measuring stick.

If I my great uncle Jeb died, and left me iForce Nutrition, I would choose the following out of these 3:

2. Add an additional formula - Have at it. You get to design your own product in its entirety. What is it?
Bold600

Servings per container: 60
Per serving:

1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one 300mg
3b-Hydroxy-1,4-Androstadien-17-one 300mg

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I would create a supplement that contains this:

Serving size:1 (take 1 twice a day)

Methylstenbolone: 9mg
Trestolone: 15mg
Tongkat Extract: 400mg
Tudca: (a large amount)

M-TTT would be a good name for it but...
I would name the product LEMB. Which would stand for "Livers Enemy, Muscles Boss" lmao

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Forget that. I would sell the entire company and then I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forget that. I would sell the entire company and then I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities.
Ha! If you guys could see what supp companies ACTUALLY sell for in relation to their total sales, you'd tuck your balls between your legs and cry

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Ha! If you guys could see what supp companies ACTUALLY sell for in relation to their total sales, you'd tuck your balls between your legs and cry
How is that different than what I do every night before I fall asleep

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I'd buy out Mike, let him focus on research and driving really fast cars around.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd buy out Mike, let him focus on research and driving really fast cars around.

i need to compare the car collection between Mike and a guy at Hi-Tech, Brandon. From what I have seen Brandon is more into vintage muscle like I am, while Mike is into modern performance.

I see the benefit/draw of both, but for me, if it was built between 1962-1971, it trumps everything else, no matter what.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I collect 57-65 Mopars. I live in the same house I bought in 03, cost 110k. Very small. I drive a truck with 250k miles on it. Any money I spend, goes into old cars. I've trimmed down quite a bit, now have a very focused collection.

It's cheaper than a wife and kids

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I collect 57-65 Mopars. I live in the same house I bought in 03, cost 110k. Very small. I drive a truck with 250k miles on it. Any money I spend, goes into old cars. I've trimmed down quite a bit, now have a very focused collection.

"cheaper than a wife and kids"

wouldn't trade them for the world...

except for maybe a 1969 dodge daytona.

im a terrible person.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities.
Sad nobody got that.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Add 10yrs, you'll trim down more.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I became owner of iForce I'd bring back VMS; )

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I have a few more to add, assuming there is space :).

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Design a new product that would help to recreate the product brand as a whole.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Option 4: do away with any and all prop blends.

If not, I'd go with option 1.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have come upon extreme fortune, and your extremely distant and unknown uncle has passed, and bequeathed upon you your favorite supplement company.

You are now acting CEO, and you have the ability to change ONE of the following:

1. One product formula - Take one formula currently from the line, and modify it in any way you wish

3. Remove a current product/formula - Is there a formula you absolutely hate and wish you didn't sell? What is it and why? STRIKE IT DOWN WITH THE POWER OF ZEUS, AND LET IT NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN
1. Scivation Xtend Perform - I'd add around 30g of HBCD to it and have an orange flavor. Although I've ordered 3 tubs of mango, so maybe this will change my mind and the only thing I'll need is the HBCD.

or

Prime Nutrition Intra-MD - I'd just add PeakO2 to this.

2. I'd have Hi-Tech Pharm apply their cyclosomal technology to some high quality RCE derived Ecdysterone. That's it.

3. There are so many formulas/products that I think are garbage, but eh, to make it easy, I'd remove any pre-workout with Beta Alanine or Creatine in it.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
We have xtend endurance and can't give it away. People are either carb adverse or want to add their own sadly.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have xtend endurance and can't give it away. People are either carb adverse or want to add their own sadly.
I hope you didn't take my post as a shot at you or the company. It's mostly a convenience thing for me to have everything I want in one formula. I've used Xtend for years and I've already ordered 3 Mango Xtend Performs.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Fire sale! Is it going to be rip like the mass gainer

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I didn't take it that way. I rarely take things personally. The way I write, makes things come off aggressive. Honestly, I'm laughing and joking 99% of the time. I play around on boards so I can see what consumers think. The range across the industry is amazing.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't take it that way. I rarely take things personally. The way I write, makes things come off aggressive. Honestly, I'm laughing and joking 99% of the time. I play around on boards so I can see what consumers think. The range across the industry is amazing.
That's good to hear.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
1.5 grams ARA
1.5 grams PA
500 mg EPIcatechin
500 mg AMentomax 20%
50 mg Forskolin 95%
25 mg Piperine 95%

i would take over LG science and call this the real Natadrol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would hire Patrick Arnold, give him a huge budget and tell him to start formulating!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Could I revive a dead product?

Bring back Enhanced.

Every time I write a formula I'd like myself it is a mile long...
And would cost $100+
And would be banned in the US

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could I revive a dead product?

Bring back Enhanced.

Every time I write a formula I'd like myself it is a mile long...
And would cost $100+
Hated Enhanced. The texture was gross.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hated Enhanced. The texture was gross.
The texture...?
Of the drink? If there was any grit I'm thinking too little water

I had 2+ scoops pretty often with no issues

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
i would hire Patrick Arnold, give him a huge budget and tell him to start formulating!!!
This, but I'd also give him a budget for creating a legal proxy and whatnot to shelter him from what he creates. This man probably can't stand many more scrape ups with the law.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.5 grams ARA
1.5 grams PA
500 mg EPIcatechin
500 mg AMentomax 20%
50 mg Forskolin 95%
25 mg Piperine 95%

i would take over LG science and call this the real Natadrol
Have you gotten a chance to try Natadrol? I personally haven't, but have been considering giving it a go soon

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
he is and its called proto yada yada tion

he seems to be into more of the Keto thing anyway. don't get me wrong, he is PA, but he is becoming more of a D bag lately. Not everyone knows everything and not everyone read prior post, so he gets so annoyed so quickly.

If you are going to have PA on your forum, then you need to make sticky threads, Mods need to be on top of moving posts to correct location. Otherwise all you read are 2 lines of info in a sarcastic reply- "once I read it was digested in the stomach, I stopped reading" "look at above" "see other thread" . I really blame the forums and mods for not helping things flow better. It can get a little annoying, but doesn't need to be a dick about it

someone who is labeled as the GF of PH's, you would think he would be a little more understanding to novice individuals.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I would utilize guava, passion fruit, lime ( without cherry ), papaya & coconut flavorings more

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Have you gotten a chance to try Natadrol? I personally haven't, but have been considering giving it a go soon
i ran the old old natadrol quite some time back like 5yrs ago i liked it from what i remember i havent tried the new formula though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I became owner of iforce.. I'd boot Vaughn out of office and take credit for every creation!

Honesty, I'd make a massive pct product which would hit every pathway at large doses.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
he is and its called proto yada yada tion

he seems to be into more of the Keto thing anyway. don't get me wrong, he is PA, but he is becoming more of a D bag lately. Not everyone knows everything and not everyone read prior post, so he gets so annoyed so quickly.

If you are going to have PA on your forum, then you need to make sticky threads, Mods need to be on top of moving posts to correct location. Otherwise all you read are 2 lines of info in a sarcastic reply- "once I read it was digested in the stomach, I stopped reading" "look at above" "see other thread" . I really blame the forums and mods for not helping things flow better. It can get a little annoying, but doesn't need to be a dick about it

someone who is labeled as the GF of PH's, you would think he would be a little more understanding to novice individuals.
lol...being a d1ck has nothing to do with his brilliance at formulation, imo!!!

Patrick Arnold is a innovator....his stuff has been copied more than anyone else I can think of-by far, ....I see 11oxo is back on the scene in a big way!!!

honorable mention goes to eric potratz for his work with Andro's...

ForceOfNature

Awards
Olympus labs newest pre workout. Wrath Of Z3US unleashed!

Pumps and endurance blend:
L Citrulline 6g
Agmatine sulfate 1g
Glycerol 2g

Maximum power:
Betaine anhydrous 2.5g
AmentoMAX 1g

Energy and Focus:
Caffeine anhydrous: 300mg
L theanine: 200mg
Rhodiola rosea: 250mg
N phenethyldimethylamine hcl 200mg
Citicholine 250mg
Hordenine 30mg
J regia

Absorption:
Black pepper extract 10mg

I claim all rights to this and the name and am willing to give it up for 3 free products a month but this is negotiable (; GNO

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Olympus labs newest pre workout. Wrath Of Z3US unleashed!

Pumps and endurance blend:
L Citrulline 6g
Agmatine sulfate 1g
Glycerol 2g

Maximum power:
Betaine anhydrous 2.5g
AmentoMAX 1g

Energy and Focus:
Caffeine anhydrous: 300mg
L theanine: 200mg
Rhodiola rosea: 250mg
N phenethyldimethylamine hcl 200mg
Citicholine 250mg
Hordenine 30mg
J regia

Absorption:
Black pepper extract 10mg

I claim all rights to this and the name and am willing to give it up for 3 free products a month but this is negotiable (; GNO
LOL usually OL upgrades formulas when releasing new products.