CEE / bloat ?

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how much bloat did you guys get from CEE?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
none. but others report some.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
personally very little. much much MUCH less than mono

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bloat just as much with with cee as I do with creatine monohydrate. I've yet to find a creatine that doesn't bloat me up like Anna Nicole Smith after hitting up an all you can eat Chinese food buffet.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I bloat just as much with with cee as I do with creatine monohydrate. I've yet to find a creatine that doesn't bloat me up like Anna Nicole Smith after hitting up an all you can eat Chinese food buffet.
that's some funny ****!! :lol: :rofl:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
sounds like you got some of the "bunk". Where did you buy it?
Yes, thats very likely. A good numbers of the capped CEE contains mono.

If it tastes really bad, its true CEE :)

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I guess I'll just have to suck it up and try it. It just takes me so long to get rid of water.:(

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really shouldn't take that long to get rid of the water from creatine once you come off, as there's easy ways to speed up the process. Simply drop your carbs, take a diuretic of some sort (caffeine works just fine), and do any form of cardio to sweat out some of the water.

I have two different batches of CEE from bulk nutrition. The first kg I bought has a horrible bitter, chemical taste to it that makes me think of a cross between battery acid and drain cleaner. The second bit I have is a small sampler I got with an order of something else, and has a much milder, although still somewhat bitter taste to it.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
battery acid sounds about right ;)

bulk is reputable, IMO.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I have two different batches of CEE from bulk nutrition. The first kg I bought has a horrible bitter, chemical taste to it that makes me think of a cross between battery acid and drain cleaner. The second bit I have is a small sampler I got with an order of something else, and has a much milder, although still somewhat bitter taste to it.
I read from Mike on AL that he made the chem house to do something to mask the taste, so it should still be reall CEE.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all the help. What dose are you guys taking and when?

shyboy

Awards
I haven't gotten any bloat from CEE. I use Custom's bulk CEE. The taste
is not wonderful but try M1,4ad in olive oil or M5 in Peg400, the
CEE is nothing compared to that!!
I use 1/2 tsp (about 2-3 grams) preworkout. Great pumps, strength is up,
recovery is good. With mono I was bloated and in the can more than the gym
so you know what i will choose.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Haven't gotten any bloat either from CEE and been on it for a bit over a week.

on a side note.. is that your girlfriend or something in your Avatar MAXSILVER?

h19

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Girlfriend? Only if having a picture of that ass painted on the palm of my hand counts...

J563

Awards
1 tsp mixed in Orange HiC preworkout. I am using Nutraplanets CEE that I have purchased a few months ago and feel good(strength,fullness and no bloat). Mono never gave me decent results..just Hershey Squirts and stomache discomfort.

I appreciate all the help. What dose are you guys taking and when?

J563

Awards
She is in some web cam shots from a spanish talk forum..I have it at home and will link to it later...there are some better shots than that one :thumbsup:

on a side note.. is that your girlfriend or something in your Avatar MAXSILVER?

h19

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I think rec dosage is 3grams. I got mine from Custom I think, and for that one it says 1/2 tsp is "about 3g" so I use a bit more.

Oh and yeah post the link, i have wondered in the past who's ass that was....lol

h19

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
I use Omega's CreEthyl Thunder - 8 caps is good for 2400mg of CEE.

I take that along with 4 caps of BodyTech HMB for 1000mg of HMB.

BP

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been wondering about acne from CEE myself. I can't positively blame CEE for an increase in acne, as I'm on cycle right now, but very shortly after I switched from Swole V2 to CEE I noticed a very pronounced increase in acne on my back, shoulders, and face, where it was very minor up until that point.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I believe Ryan also experiences bloat and acne with CEE. I was using it solo when I had the bloat and acne. Went away when I stopped.

I have acne once again, but due to cAMPH right now.

SigEp05

Awards
how on earth can CEE cause acne? it does nothing to hormone levels...unless it affects the bodies production of oils?

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I too can report an increase in Acne since starting CEE but the same thing happened when i used to use Creatine mono so i was kinda expecting it.

Vincent124

Banned
Awards
how on earth can CEE cause acne? it does nothing to hormone levels...unless it affects the bodies production of oils?
They might have put shugar in it. All CEE is bunk anyways. Cell volumization can't make you stronger. It can volumize your cells, and only volumize your cells. It also does not lead to any direct weight gain(besides water weight), but it does lead to increases in mass gains in the long run, or so the"studies" say.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't lead to any weight gain but it does lead to mass gain in the long run eh? That would be a contradiction.

They might have put shugar in it. All CEE is bunk anyways. Cell volumization can't make you stronger. It can volumize your cells, and only volumize your cells. It also does not lead to any direct weight gain(besides water weight), but it does lead to increases in mass gains in the long run, or so the"studies" say.

Vincent124

Banned
Awards
It doesn't lead to any weight gain but it does lead to mass gain in the long run eh? That would be a contradiction.
I said no muscle gains, just water, retard. Reread my post.
The increased energy or endurance(whatever you want to call increased volumization) will lead to better workouts, thus leading to better potential for mass gains in the long run, stupid. Like I said, that's just what the "studies" say.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking CEE for three weeks now and no bloat. I'm taking the powder and I'm actual getting used to the taste but it's still nasty.