Andro products-=Test boosters?

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Are the new 1 andro and 4 andro products by Primeval labs and Blackstone labs just hyped up test boosters? They claim to have new delivery systems but what truly can yoy expect from these if you run them 2 or 3 times as directed?

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
No, they aren't "test boosters" in a sense of that category. They are PH's but inferior to OL and Hi-techs versions in terms of dosage and delivery.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Hey I'm all ears when it comes to hearing about other products...I love to talk shop so to speak when it comes to supps...I might not know a whole lot but I love to learn

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
These are NOT supps, they are prohormones(anabolics, steroids) and must be run within a certain way(AI, PCT) and under a specific context(age 21+, many years of lifting experience, sensible bodyfat, etc) so as not to harm you

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I have been lifting for 15 years and just started back hard again bout 3 months ago. I am 30 years old and just want to get my strength up. Yes I want to bench like I used to. I want to bench over 4 again

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah these are not supplements, or natural test boosters. These are Pro Hormones, if you do not have a proper PCT already available, DO NOT use them

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I have been lifting for 15 years and just started back hard again bout 3 months ago. I am 30 years old and just want to get my strength up. Yes I want to bench like I used to. I want to bench over 4 again
Fair enough! Decide a PCT for your cycle and open a thread to the anabolics section so more people can help

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
No they arent, compared to other compounds, but they are still prohormones and are not to be treated irresponsibly. They are far from test boosters from which you probably wont feel anything.

1 and 4 andro will give you noticeable gains(not something crazy) and you should have a proper PCT to keep that gains on you. Also, the highest the dose the more possibility for sides(gyno) plus they will shut down your own testosterone production so after the cycle you want your system to start producing testosterone again, correct?

Come to anabolics. There are guys knowing more that will help more

compan

compan

Awards
They are very useful compounds, but like mentioned above, definitely not in the "supplement" category. I would definitely do a lot of research prior to using them such as what to take/do while taking them and after taking them. Get all your ducks in order. Anabolics section is a good place to start.

VaughnTrue mentioned some logs above. Users typically list out everything they take during and post-cycle, so those should give you a good idea on where to start.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely make sure you have a proper pct with a serm if you run them. Hard rock supplements super mandro and andro the giant would be an awesome stack. You can check out the logs in the supplement log section on them as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These hormones are pretty impressive. Logs done on our LG Sciences and Hi-Tech hormones have been pretty freakin outstanding.