Too Much TUDCA?

ckjavier

ckjavier

Awards
Hello All,

I've been taking 1000mg of TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) for the past 5 weeks as an on cycle supplement to protect my liver. I was taking 30mg Epistane and 40mg Trenavar. Now I'm off cycle, but have seen online that I should be taking TUDCA during and post cycle. Is there such thing as too much TUDCA? I was planning on taking 500mg a day for my 4 weeks of PCT. I'll also be on Nolvadex which I heard is hard on the liver.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Go ahead with that, no harm at that length, or dose, in study

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello All,

I've been taking 1000mg of TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) for the past 5 weeks as an on cycle supplement to protect my liver. I was taking 30mg Epistane and 40mg Trenavar. Now I'm off cycle, but have seen online that I should be taking TUDCA during and post cycle. Is there such thing as too much TUDCA? I was planning on taking 500mg a day for my 4 weeks of PCT. I'll also be on Nolvadex which I heard is hard on the liver.
TUDCA is an amazing supplement and can be taken year round to be honest. It's what a ton of people already do if they like the liver toxic orals. It's up to you at the end of the day. You can stay on it but it's not necessary. Nolva is not going to cause any significant liver issues.

Fundamental nutrition sells TUDCA in bulk on amazon if you are ever interested. Shameless plug.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd take as much as you can afford to take on cycle. I'd go three grams on cycle, 2 grams PCT and 1 gram daily when off....That'd be ideal if you could afford it.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Any other reputable brands besides ol? Their so damn expensive

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Any other reputable brands besides ol? Their so damn expensive
CEL Tudca, but as a whole, price per serving is not going to differ greatly.

Its an expensive ingredient

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello All,

You'd be fine with 250mg if using just for protection.

But by all means, if you can afford that dose like others said, go for it. No harm.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHen I see it sold for that low, it kinda scares me lol.. tudca raws are quite expensive.
Their Raws are all tested and it's legit. Don't be scared :) am sure the margin is very low.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Their Raws are all tested and it's legit. Don't be scared :) am sure the margin is very low.
I no.. I could only imagine the profit margin lol..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHen I see it sold for that low, it kinda scares me lol.. tudca raws are quite expensive.
As mentioned, they're lab tested. Also, I'm sure they purchase in BULK to be able to offer it at the price point they do.

CEL Tudca is another fine option, Nutriverse carries it at a fantastic price as well

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like a lot of companies (not CEL or OL) are selling TUDCA underdosed cause it's so expensive. 1g is a damn fine dose if you can afford it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id imagine the sale would be at cost or below haha
that is the part that scares me.. there constant price is.. well questionable but I can get by that. Regardless, I ordered two bottles LMAO.