The Ultimate Mass Gaining, Testosterone Raising Legal Supplement Thread

  1. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Answers
    0

    The Ultimate Mass Gaining, Testosterone Raising Legal Supplement Thread


    Okay. I just got done reading about "diesel test" and thought - oh, boy. Yet another Tribulus Testris or whatever it is... My head spins when trying to figure out what's out there that works.. So I'm starting a thread where we discuss what people are liking best on the market. Which supplements do we all agree actually work at raising free testosterone?

    Here are the ones I know about:
    Tribulus
    ZMA
    6-0X0

    What did I forget? I know there are a few new things out there... Maybe there's an 'ultimate stack' that we could put together combining several supplements that work - to create one great cycle that actually does something...

  2. Registered User
    StuckeyBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    29
    Answers
    0


    How about Viraloid by VyoTech. The company is sponsored by the all time best bodybuilder Shawn Ray now.
  3. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Answers
    0


    It kinda seems like it can fall into the Tribulus category.. It's got Wild Yam though. Maybe that makes a difference...

    http://www.vyotech.com/products/viraloid/
    •   
       

  4. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,223
    Answers
    0


    these products aren't worth the labels that are printed on them. 6-oxo is a good product that has it's uses; however it's a bit too expensive in my book to use for a continued period of time to see good results. there are so many other supplements that work better for the $ than trib, zma, etc. i reccommend

    CEE/Citrulline Malate/Di-Arginine Malate/AAKG/Taurine/ALCAR stack
    Sesathin
    GXR
    Fish Oil

    and technically, superdrol IS still legal (grey area)
  5. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Answers
    0


    Well. Hopefully we can get a good list of supplements that do great things. I, for one, I'm tired of reading about the guy who "finally found a source" who sells steroids and figuring there's no hope for the regular joe.
  6. Gold Member
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Answers
    0


    there's Longjack (Tongat Ali) which got a lot of hype for a while. Dunno if it ever panned out regarding test elevation or whether it goes into the "snake oil" category. Curious if anyone knows, though.
  7. Registered User
    Fastflight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    306
    Answers
    0


    Long Jack sensitized on my already sensitized nipples,but I don´t think it will do something with your test-levels in such a manner,worth the (possible)side(gynaecomastia).

    But...it´s a very,very good anit-anxiety agent.
    I´d say formestane is a good thing to do after a cycle,or maybe as a stand-alone at least my nuts tell.
  8. Registered User
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    991
    Answers
    0


    So what is the truth on formestane during post cycle, I know it is a good anti estrogen, but dose it in fact suppress your HPTA. I always kinda thought it did, but not very harshly.
  9. Registered User
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    991
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Fastflight
    Long Jack sensitized on my already sensitized nipples,but I don´t think it will do something with your test-levels in such a manner,worth the (possible)side(gynaecomastia).

    But...it´s a very,very good anit-anxiety agent.
    I´d say formestane is a good thing to do after a cycle,or maybe as a stand-alone at least my nuts tell.
    Did the long jack increase your libido any? I have read it is a good libido booster, havent found much feedback on it though.
  10. Registered User
    Fastflight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    306
    Answers
    0


    Don´t know myself.In litarature thre wasn´t an alteration in Lh and FSH with formestane in cancer-patients.
    But I think in a suppressed state the advantage outweight the slight AR-affinity,which I think,doesn´t really play a role.
  11. Registered User
    Fastflight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    306
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Did the long jack increase your libido any? I have read it is a good libido booster, havent found much feedback on it though.
    Slightly,I would say it didn´t increase it,it altered a bit the perception of my libido.
    I haven´t had any issues with my potence at this time,so it´s hard to say.
  12. Registered User
    BryanM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    866
    Answers
    0


    Well there is no actual evidence that trib or longjack raise test levels.

    I know that longjack is a potent libido enhancer!!!

    I mistook it for my milkthistle once and ended taking 5 grams of it on accident OH MAN that was fun I must of had sex 5 or 6 times that day

    Your best actual bet would be the 6oxo or any AI in actually increasing test levels beyond normal.


    ZMA is more for just maintenance of healthy test levels it wont really increase test beyond the normal parameters
  13. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Answers
    0


    Rebound XT anyone? That is potent as hell.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  14. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Answers
    0


    Okay, so we have four things that work so far?

    Rebound XT - Diene-3TM (1,4-androstadiene - 3,6,17-dione)
    6-OXO - (delta-4-10, 13-dimethyl-cyclopenta[a]phenantrene-3,6,17-trione)
    Arimidex (anastrozole)
    Nolvadex (tamoxifen)

    And we're going to assume that nothing else available works. Correct? No Tribulus product, unleashed or ZMA - all which are touted to raise free testosterone...

    Has anyone tried combining all four of these to see what happens or would there be something very dangerous about that? I mean, maybe not using them all at once, but somehow cycling them.. Or would they all just basically kill one another off and render each other useless?
  15. Obese Member
    Alpha Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    935
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    Okay, so we have four things that work so far?

    Rebound XT - Diene-3TM (1,4-androstadiene - 3,6,17-dione)
    6-OXO - (delta-4-10, 13-dimethyl-cyclopenta[a]phenantrene-3,6,17-trione)
    Arimidex (anastrozole)
    Nolvadex (tamoxifen)

    And we're going to assume that nothing else available works. Correct? No Tribulus product, unleashed or ZMA - all which are touted to raise free testosterone...

    Has anyone tried combining all four of these to see what happens or would there be something very dangerous about that? I mean, maybe not using them all at once, but somehow cycling them.. Or would they all just basically kill one another off and render each other useless?

    You should consider researching the effects of utra-low estrogen levels (GH, IGF-1, long term inhibition of the pituitary) what happens to free T when you increase endogenous T and finally the physiological effects of administering an estrogen receptor antagonist (Nolva) when T is within normal levels.
  16. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,223
    Answers
    0


    also, understand that most SERM's are hepatotoxic in moderate doseages over an extended period of time
  17. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Answers
    0


    Maybe this would be something to consider for a few weeks on and a few weeks off...
  18. Obese Member
    Alpha Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    935
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    Maybe this would be something to consider for a few weeks on and a few weeks off...

    Why? You are not going to see any appreciable changes in body composition. If anything, the decrease in GH and IGF-1 from depressing estrogen levels to virtually nothing (from taking all those AI's and SERM's) could even result in a loss of LBM.
  19. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Answers
    0


    I see what you're saying... Well, I suppose it was wishful thinking...
  20. Registered User
    BryanM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    866
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bow
    Why? You are not going to see any appreciable changes in body composition. If anything, the decrease in GH and IGF-1 from depressing estrogen levels to virtually nothing (from taking all those AI's and SERM's) could even result in a loss of LBM.
    I could see this with an AI but SERM as well isnt a serm synthetic estrogen and thus once in the body still have posative effects on lipid panels as well as IGF production???
  21. Registered User
    UNDERTAKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,162
    Answers
    0


    imo any legal supp designed to raise test levels is garbage, dont waste your money.
  22. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    I could see this with an AI but SERM as well isnt a serm synthetic estrogen and thus once in the body still have posative effects on lipid panels as well as IGF production???
    Perhaps. Drugs will behave differently in people depending on what kind of condition they are in.
  23. Obese Member
    Alpha Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    935
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Perhaps. Drugs will behave differently in people depending on what kind of condition they are in.

    As well as it is has been hypothesized that the aromatization of T to E is also a rate determining factor in the production of GH and IGF-1.
  24. Registered User
    BryanM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    866
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bow
    As well as it is has been hypothesized that the aromatization of T to E is also a rate determining factor in the production of GH and IGF-1.
    Oh I see I always thought it was just the presence of E itself.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 06:25 AM
  2. anyone tried the Ultimate Mass Workout from x-rep.com?
    By djrobroe in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 09:52 PM
  3. The secret to gaining mass...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 02:58 AM
  4. The Ultimate Supplement Cocktail
    By mauibuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-05-2005, 09:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in