Gamma-Ray

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I bought a tub of Dynamik Muscle's Gamma-Ray on sale this past week...pretty good deal...like $23.00.

First off...it has a great ingredient profile. No proprietary blend - just decent doses of pump induces substances.

It also tastes fantastic! I chose melon.

So here is my question - when to take the stuff.

Label instructions are to take one scoop every morning for an all day pump effect.

I've seen most people taking it pre-workout.

I took it intra-workout today...not bad.

If I'm already taking a pre-workout cocktail with plenty of pump ingredients...maybe I really am just better off drinking it in the morning or sipping it throughout the day (I workout in the evening).

Thoughts?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are you currently using for a pre?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
No2 Red. Adding beta alanine, creatine monohydrate, and citrulline malate.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To me it really seems like it would work best as a pre, but if you're all set on a pre-workout supplement, you could definitely try taking it in the morning and see if it helps at all.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Most of the research on Nitrates for performance (Primarily from Beets), recommends dosing ~1hr pre-"event" (most has been on running/sprinting). I'd say 1hr pre-weights, then do your PrWO 30 minutes prior. BiCarb is the same ~1hr prior.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would agree this is more of a preworkout. If it's working for you intra continue that.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Most of the research on Nitrates for performance (Primarily from Beets), recommends dosing ~1hr pre-"event" (most has been on running/sprinting). I'd say 1hr pre-weights, then do your PrWO 30 minutes prior. BiCarb is the same ~1hr prior.
That sounds like a plan.

Old Guys always have the answers lol.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't it just contain citrulline Malate(1.65g pure citrulline), 2g Glycerol, half a gram of agmatine and pixie dusted epi