fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Nice

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I'm running it now and it seems good. It's definitely worth a shot. I suggest slowly ramping up your dose though, it's strong stuff!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
im a little confused the add says its a must have in pct but then it has dhea in it which is a pretty well accepted no no in pct. also do you need an ai with it?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen conflicting info and testimonials. The DHEA dose in DTP2 is pretty low; maybe serves more to lower cortisol post-cycle than anything. Now if you're not coming off a cycle? Could be a very, very mild exogenous source but nothing I'd think on the level of a mild PH

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im a little confused the add says its a must have in pct but then it has dhea in it which is a pretty well accepted no no in pct. also do you need an ai with it?
This sounds like a job for Chuck Diesel !!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
The other thing im wondering now that i have the stuff and im reading the label does this supplement put any strain on the kidneys? it says it can change the color of urine?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The other thing im wondering now that i have the stuff and im reading the label does this supplement put any strain on the kidneys? it says it can change the color of urine?
good vitamins change color of my urine....just sayin

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The DIM can cause that initially

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
But does it strain your kidneys at all?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see why it would. DIM is in a lot of estro/cortisol control products and hasn't caused kidney stress.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This isn't a "PCT only" product. So its main use is Boosting test levels, esp for those over 30 yrs old. It works for PCT, there are tons of logs on here over the years where it was used PCT. Just search "DTP or Diesel Test Procycle PCT". I tink I missed this thread somehow.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DIM changes urine color first few days of use from what people believe is the flushing out of certain estrogens, like from the use of plastics, etc.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

I was just thinking...you can use Diesel Test Hardcore if you (or anyone) is anti-DHEA.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All I know is It Works !!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's good chit... I found 5 a day was my sweet spot, ramped up from 3 a day at the beginning.