summer cutting stack

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
Looking to get cut with memorial day as my goal (8-10 weeks out). I just finished a Halo bulking cycle so PH's aren't an option unfortunately.

I did a little research and was thinking about an alphamine/shift/erase stack. I've done ECA in the past but I'm not a fan of how it makes me feel (stims start to mess with my head). Not sure if the alphamine is going to do the same--any other suggestions? Have any of you gotten good results from non-stim fat burners?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Non stim fat burners work very well. Some of the top Ammo, Epitome (both made by Evomuse) and DCP 2.0 are good options. I've never ran any of those, but heard good things. I ran the original DCP and enjoyed it.

How much caffeine were you taking when you dosed ECA? OxyMax XT is a stimmed option. It only has 150mg of caffeine per capsule. For me, that is not much, but for you, it may be. That is why I'm wondering your caffeine dosage on ECA. The forksolin also makes it a great addition when one is cutting. It is probably one of the better ingredients to add when fat loss is the main goal. The F95 in OxyMax XT is a full 50mg dose, but that is at two caps.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine is great (but I also love stims). I can say it doesn't impact me negatively at all, though (and the flavors are delicious -- especially for this Spring / Summer weather).

Shoutout to Ant for the Epitome/Ammo mention (Matt just had that discounted on the EvoMuse shopify store site -- not sure if it still is or not), but that's a great combo.

I'd say it largely just depends on what you're looking for, how you'll be training/utilizing it, and what your expectations are and budget is. Tons of options.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely recommend to add a GDA if you're cutting. I like SlinMax--can't beat the product profile. I also hear good things about Slinsane, but haven't been compelled to try it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you still in PCT. If you cut during PCT or even a little after you will lose all your gains. I usually suggest waiting 4-8 weeks after PCT to start dieting. I've made the mistake countless times of cutting too soon after my PCT and lost all mah gainz :(

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
Are you still in PCT. If you cut during PCT or even a little after you will lose all your gains. I usually suggest waiting 4-8 weeks after PCT to start dieting. I've made the mistake countless times of cutting too soon after my PCT and lost all mah gainz :(
Wow didn't realize that. Last week was my last week of PCT. I was going to start cutting 3/28 so that would be about two weeks off nolva. I can give it a couple more weeks though.. thanks for the heads up.

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
Non stim fat burners work very well. Some of the top Ammo, Epitome (both made by Evomuse) and DCP 2.0 are good options. I've never ran any of those, but heard good things. I ran the original DCP and enjoyed it.

How much caffeine were you taking when you dosed ECA? OxyMax XT is a stimmed option. It only has 150mg of caffeine per capsule. For me, that is not much, but for you, it may be. That is why I'm wondering your caffeine dosage on ECA. The forksolin also makes it a great addition when one is cutting. It is probably one of the better ingredients to add when fat loss is the main goal. The F95 in OxyMax XT is a full 50mg dose, but that is at two caps.
I think I was doing E/C/A 25/200/81 twice a day. Pretty sure it was the ephedrine though and not the caffeine because I drink coffee every day normally so I'm pretty tolerant to caffeine.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am stim sensitive and can handle OxyMax just fine. It hits me pretty hard on empty stomach, but that's mostly my personal anxiety issues.

It's a very clean long lasting effect. It has great mood boosting effects as well, which is great for dieting.

For non stim, I also like Epitome and Brite from evomuse.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
While I do not recommend taking Ephedrine and Oxymax Xt together, I will tell you what I did.

I just finished up a 5week cutting phase going from 196 to 183. Throughout this process I have lost no strength and kept practically all of my muscle mass. Yes diet and nutrition do help a lot, but for this past week I've dropped supplements and I can already tell a difference in terms of hunger suppressions and energy.
I took 1tab Bronkaid / Ephedrine 25mg with 1 cap Oxymax Xt twice a day (morning and noon) and it helped suppress my appetite a ton, but I am only able to tell now that I am off of it. The amento and energy provided by this combo was amazing for my 6am workouts (mostly fasted, exception of a banana). I don't really drink pre-workouts unless I absolutely need them or am testing something out, so 200mg of caffeine at once was something I thought would be a lot from oxymax but it was very nice and smooth energy. I never got jittery, it was always a smooth energy.

For non-stim I would highly recommend BAIBA, Brite, Lipomorph. Those three products are amazing and will definitely give you the edge once nutrition and training is in place.

The most important thing however is your diet. If your diet is not in check then there is no point trying to balance it out via supps.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This.... Do not cut directly after pct...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would do this.

Regardless of goal:
Ergonine --> Everyday performance/endurance enhancing product (Dose it peri workout)

If you want the basics:
Yohimbine (work up to .02mg/kg) start at 2.5mg upon waking . Y works best in a fasted state. If you do fasted cardio dose before that in the AM. Y is enhanced with the addition of caffeine
Forskolin 95 (50-100mg) Split into two doses

or look into:
Norco/Alphamine (work up to a 2/1 dosing) 2 servings upon waking and 1 serving 6-8 hours later (take the larger dose pre-workout
Shift (great non-stim burner with Forskolin 95)
Erase Pro (Take upon waking)

If you wanted a GDA:
Anabolic Pump & Burn 24 would be great choices.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I would do this.

Regardless of goal:
Ergonine --> Everyday performance/endurance enhancing product (Dose it peri workout)

If you want the basics:
Yohimbine (work up to .02mg/kg) start at 2.5mg upon waking . Y works best in a fasted state. If you do fasted cardio dose before that in the AM. Y is enhanced with the addition of caffeine

or look into:
Norco/Alphamine (work up to a 2/1 dosing) 2 servings upon waking and 1 serving 6-8 hours later (take the larger dose pre-workout

If you wanted a GDA:
I just started Shift and I'm enjoying it so far. It says non-stim, but it has bitter orange which contains synephrine. You get the bonus of the focus without feeling cracked out like e/c.

Appetite suppression is great. The ingredients are well-dosed. I can't say much yet on its direct effects on weight loss, but it seems at least a well-balanced product.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would do this.

Regardless of goal:

If you want the basics:

or look into:

If you wanted a GDA:
The Boss has spoken...great info as always brother!

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
I would do this.

Regardless of goal:

If you want the basics:

or look into:

If you wanted a GDA:
So I've more or less settled on the following:

Alphamine
Shift
Anabolic Pump

I will have ended my 8 week halodrol cycle PCT about 4 weeks prior.. is Erase Pro a no go since it will mess with my hormones?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I'll put in a second call for BAIBA/Lipomorph as a non stim fat burner. I always recommend E/C (no aspirin please) as a stim source, but if you're sensitive that may not work. You could however try a lower dose, like 12.5/100.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll put in a second call for BAIBA/Lipomorph as a non stim fat burner. I always recommend E/C (no aspirin please) as a stim source, but if you're sensitive that may not work. You could however try a lower dose, like 12.5/100.
How long does BAIBA take to "kick in"? Been using lipomorph for almost a month and haven't noticed much at all.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Im on lipomorph right now. Loving it. Stacking it with some other goodies though.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got two bottles of lipomorph for sale or trade!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
How long does BAIBA take to "kick in"? Been using lipomorph for almost a month and haven't noticed much at all.
It took about the 3rd week to start noticing leaning effects. It give me a nice energy boost also. My diet is also on check. I will run this for 12 weeks.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It took about the 3rd week to start noticing leaning effects. It give me a nice energy boost also. My diet is also on check. I will run this for 12 weeks.
Haven't noticed much besides the menthol burps haha. I have another bottle so I'm giving it a fair shot.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
SNS also has a product called Lean Edge which is stim free. Also have read tons of positive feedback for BAIBA.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Haven't noticed much besides the menthol burps haha. I have another bottle so I'm giving it a fair shot.
I know me too lol....no matter how much liquid i drink, those burps always surfaced. Sometimes eating right after taking lipo, the burps subsides.