Anobolic algorithm p.h.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I just ordered Anabolic algorithm from a popular online supplement shop.It has 1andro, 4andro and couple other dhea compounds.I used to use the old prohormones like superdrol and ive taken some oral anabolics so I will let you all know how this compares.Also new to posting.should I make a log or is anyone even interested?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea you could throw up a log if you wanted. I'm sure a few members will follow along or after you finish it post a review comparing them in the anabolic section.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
superdrol was not a prohormone, it was a designer steroid. It's a big difference imo but more logs are always good for people to look up info in

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I will be interested if you plan on logging, i am currently logging andro-elite by focused nutrition and finding it to be effective for strength and aggression whilst cutting.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup log it and link it here

Got a recommendation on facebook ? I see it being pushed there but not a lot have run this .. im not too into dhea types

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I was getting frustrated with my natural gains.Ive been gaining like1-2pounds a month for the last few months so i started researching online.I went to an online supplement shop and started browsing.Then researched the chemicals in this new stuff.I decided on anabolic algorithm because the blend of ingredients sounded good to me.1-dhea converts to 1testosterone which is terrible for you but works(ive read)4-dhea which converts to test and it has a compound that converts to nandrolone or deca i believe so it will be good for my joints which bother me sometimes.There is such little info on this supplement and their websites not even around anymore so I have low expectations

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
1-2 pounds a month is still good gains, especially if all lean.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Whats your age and training history, as you become more advanced gains slow which is normal.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youre right.i meant dmz
dmz is not a prohormone either, it was an active designer steroid, that ultimately was capable of cleaving and having superdrol in the body, but there was no active conversion. direct hormonal activity + cleaving potential

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
dmz is not a prohormone either, it was an active designer steroid, that ultimately was capable of cleaving and having superdrol in the body, but there was no active conversion. direct hormonal activity + cleaving potential
ok you got me there.You guys are good.I like that.Ok so I have tried a few different old school "prohormones" they were marketed as pro hormones anyway i had the old vns-9 which was insane.Ive tried msten too.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok you got me there.You guys are good.I like that.Ok so I have tried a few different old school "prohormones" they were marketed as pro hormones anyway i had the old vns-9 which was insane.Ive tried msten too.
oh yea, its not your fault by any means. it was incorrect advertising by manufacturers

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Im 27 Ive been seriously training for 6 years but ive loved building muscle eversince i was 16.I bought a bench when i was 16 I could push 60lbs pretty good.Ive had a couple cycles and tried a few orals.Ive been up to 192 lbs of muscle but i had a hernia and had to quit lifting(hernia wasnt from weightlifting
)That was about two yers ago.Im now 152lbs and if i didnt lift or eat mindfully my body would like to stay around 148lbs.Im 5'9

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
So its day three and this stuff is no joke.My sex drive is up and irritability is high.I feel stronger ,muscles are harder.Its hitting me so hard already im going to reduce the dose to once a day.I mainly dont like the mental effects.im being way too critical with my wife.Im not kidding it reminds me of tren mentally.i aslo hated tren becuase it made me too irritable.Idk if people do not believe me.i have had plenty of experience and nothing to gain from sharing.i simply like talking to my bros.my chick could care less about how hormones work so i need somewhere to talk bout that

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So its day three and this stuff is no joke.My sex drive is up and irritability is high.I feel stronger ,muscles are harder.Its hitting me so hard already im going to reduce the dose to once a day.I mainly dont like the mental effects.im being way too critical with my wife.Im not kidding it reminds me of tren mentally.i aslo hated tren becuase it made me too irritable.Idk if people do not believe me.i have had plenty of experience and nothing to gain from sharing.i simply like talking to my bros.my chick could care less about how hormones work

How are you dosing ?
1 morning and 1 afternoon ?? w/ or without food ?

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
i was dosing one in am and on in pm.but now i will just start dosing once maybe mid morning.stuff seems to give me a rush about 1-3 hours later almost caffeine like.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was dosing one in am and on in pm.but now i will just start dosing once maybe mid morning.stuff seems to give me a rush about 1-3 hours later almost caffeine like.
Yup good idea .. Looking fwd to seeing results

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
1-2 pounds a month is still good gains, especially if all lean.
I got spoiled by dmz and test cyp.4lbs a week.gaining 1 lb a month isnt giving me the satisfaction im craving.i just want to get up to about 170lbs lean.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Log it. I ran 330 mg of dhea and didn't notice anything positive or negative, I pry should've stacked it with other things. I'd be interested in this anabolic algorithm especially since you've ran other more serious things, thanks

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I got spoiled by dmz and test cyp.4lbs a week.gaining 1 lb a month isnt giving me the satisfaction im craving.i just want to get up to about 170lbs lean.
That makes natty gains frustrating lol, still how much was muscle, and how much did you keep after cycle finished and muscle glycogen levels returned to normal

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
That makes natty gains frustrating lol, still how much was muscle, and how much did you keep after cycle finished and muscle glycogen levels returned to normal
well i would have kept everything and kept gaining but i had a bad cough which gave me a hernia and i had to quit exercising so i shrunk from 192 back down to 150ish.I loved being that big but i had to wake up everynight and make a midnight 600cal shake just to maintain.it was alot of eating.I remember eating 7 plates at a buffet and thinking that it was a gross amount of food to be able to eat without gaining any fat.i had to eat every 2-3hours

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Did you require surgery for the hernia, how is it now.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Did you require surgery for the hernia, how is it now.
no it went away on its own.Update on the anabolic algorithm.Im really liking it.Its just as good as illegal stuff so far.It reminds me of high dose anavar

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear that no surgery intervention was required. also great to hear that the effect is similar to AAS / Anavar.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
OK so to update.Ive been on for about ten days.I basically feel like im on a cycle.I think it is just starting really but I woke up today and i feel noticably different.My appetite is up, my strength is up a little and my endurance is up.Sex drive is pretty neutral and im starting to get that nonstop leave-me-alone feeling that can only be converted to an orgasmic pump after a workout.My weight is up to 160.The only question is now how much do i want to gain?When i started i wanted to gain 20 try to keep 10.Keeping the gains is extremely hard for me,maybe because of appetite or energy .(maybe someone could give advice)So anyway so far Im extremely pleased i only wish it didnt make me irritable,which i am attempting to counter by eating alot more than usual

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
what do you mean by energy not the same? Is it in regards to your drive in the gym, bored of the routine, life getting in the way, etc? Maybe I can help.
Sorting out life factors will help a lot

Spudwebb

Awards
I am thinking to do the same cycle! Waiting for your updates!

silentlaugher

Awards
I am currently on day 9 of this cycle. I'm up 4lbs. Sleep is great. Energy is great. Havent noticed any real strength gains yet. However, I have to admit that I wasnt planning to really notice anything until around week 3